New Start New me!

Sounds like you're getting a lot more exercise in than I am! I'm living in Costa Rica at the moment so the humidity can be insane - just walk to the end of the road and you can be dripping wet with the humidity alone - so I tend to drive everywhere and the further I walk is from the front door to the car.

To be fair, today I'm working at the airport which means 4 hours on my feet, but this is probably the most exercise I get all week!

At the moment I'm trying to drop a nice bulk with the starving game and then once I've lost a couple of stone - perhaps this pay day - I'm planning to then join the gym and maybe get a personal transfer, at least it's air conditioned in there :-D

With regards to your fit watch - there's loads of websites that have apps which will sync with your phone and watch now where you earn stuff for your steps. Bounts used to be best because you could earn shopping vouchers just with steps to major high street stops - that one has stopped now but there's still over companies offering other stuff, you should have a little look around online, it was a big motivator for me when I was using one of those ^_^

Hi everyone haven't been very active on here! I too have a pedometer watch which I got from amazon.
Are you from Scotland Martine? I just noticed you use the word wee ;-)

Back