new to CC :) day one

Leeanne910

Gold Member
Hi everyone *waves*

Im leeanne :) im 25 with 2 sons 5yrs and 12 weeks and a step son aged 2. I am classed "obese" with bmi of 31.8/31.9ish with about 43lb (3st 1lb) to lose which will bring me to the max oh healthy range which feels do able to me!

After jacob my first son i joined slimming world got to my lightest which was 1lb from healthy range..thrn gained it all. I gained a stone in pregnancy which i lost the day after birth with tj...and since gained half a stone :( tried sw on off on off but i am not motivated on it....

So here i am :) day one of calorie counting :) feel positive and in control. With the added bonus of extra cals to support breast feeding :)

Im on mfp: leeanne910

Look forward to meeting you all x

my new weightloss journey!! start:: 13s 12lb current:: 13s 12lb.... 54lbs to go!!

Hi leeanne!

I'm Kat, aka Frankie :)
We have a similar amount of weight to loose, I was 14stone 7lbs, but ideal weight is 10 stone, I've been doing calorie counting 3 weeks now and lost 10lbs, so currently 13.11, with 53lbs to go :-D

Calorie counting is fab! And losses are shown within the first few weeks which is brill for confidence I've found. I did slimming world, but felt I was faffing about a lot and didn't have the motivation.

I wish you good luck and will be following your diary etc :)

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I'm new to CC too...how are you finding? I've been doing it for just over 3 weeks and so far i really like it. I don't feel like anything forbidden. Which would send me mad and spiralling out of control :D
Good luck!

Hi laura! Love it! Feel so in control! Obly done 3-4 days then easter came so pigged out so only lost 1lb but thats ok :)

You use my fitness pal at all? Xx

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lb.... 43lbs to go!!

Hi laura! Love it! Feel so in control! Obly done 3-4 days then easter came so pigged out so only lost 1lb but thats ok :)

You use my fitness pal at all? Xx

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lb.... 43lbs to go!!

I don't use it but thinking I may have to have a look as so many people on here rave about it! Plus I'm already keeping a dairy of what I'm eating and what exercise I'm doing so I suppose I might as well, hee hee.
It's my first weigh in tomorrow after avoiding the scales for 4 weeks, eek! x

PS. Bet having all the children around keeps you busy?! I have a 2 year old little girl and she is hilariously crazy :D

Back