New to slimfast . . . . .

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Evening all

I've dieted and failed many times but after huge success last year with Cambridge I know I can do a shake diet so long as they are ready made and easy for me ( I work on trains so mixing at work isn't easy )
I lost well over 6 st last year prior to my wedding but am now back to huggggggggggge.

I will weigh myself in the morning :-(

I've placed a online order with Asda for a home delivery in the morning

28 mixed shakes

7 choc bars

7 bags of pretzels

I'm not sure how the plan is supposed to work so I'm going to maybe have 3 or 4 shakes and a snack each day :)

Slim fast is good for me as if I forget to take it to work I can buy one whilst out and about.

I'm guessing the results won't be as fast as I had last year but I'm going to try my best.

I go away in 45 days and would LOVE to lose 2 stone, I know that's a lot but I will do lots of walking to try and up my game.

Any tips or advice would be much appreciated,

Thanks x x x

Hey well done for making a start slim fast is a brill plan!

Please dont have 3 or 4 shakes, its is not designed for a total meal replacement diet it is not approved and not healthy!

It called 3-2-1 plan

3x 100cal snacks
2x shakes
1x 600calorie sensible meal

I like to have shake for breakfast, snack, shake for dinner, snack, evening meal (i find having something to look forward to helps make it through the day) then 100cal snack

Its designed so you eat through the day and the snacks can be any 100calories snacks, fruit/crisps/cereal bars etc .

If you want to save money and have the time save some bottled of slimfast then order the powder and make up the night before with red milk When on offer they are around £3 each and do 12 shakes.

I work shifts and after playing about with times of food / shakes i have made it work. Im on week 16!

Goo luck

Hi! Good look with you weight loss!
tink2000 is absolutely right though. Slim Fast is not designed to be a total meal replacement. If you try to use it that way you could make youself ill. Take care. :)

Thanks everyone :)

Delivery is here and I've just had my 1st summer shake and it was fab !
Much better than I thought to be honest.

I've put some in the fridge and have enough for over a week.
Are they always on offer or is it best to stock up ?

I fully understand what your saying about it not being a meal replacement and will try and have a balanced meal but I can't lie and I already know I won't be doing that every day ?

I tend to post and linger quite a lot whilst I'm in the zone so I look forward to reading how your all doing.

Happy weekend everyone :)

Ps weigh in this morning was 16.9 :-(

Back