No sugar or booze over Christmas! Another year on a diet, (Boxing day anniversary)

greentigress

This isssss a big challenge.

Just started back with both abstinances, so it's not even like i'd lose a long run of not doing these 2 things.

No stollen, no panatone, no chocolate, no honey, no dried fruit, no sweetened berries, no champagne, no wine, no beer, no brandy, no baileys, no eggnog, no christmas pudding, no christmas cake (all this even at the in-laws)

Sticking to mulled fruit juice, (not the best most brilliant thing), crisps (one outlet), mango pieces (another outlet), Whole pineapples, (like wow sugar) Atkins type slow cooker meals like lamb curry; sushi with very little rice (Christmas food), fillet steak, roast chicken, tiny bit of bread, prawns in garlic and olive oil, rainbow trout pan fried whole with ginger and spring onion, feather steak, fast days of only liquids, boxing day as a tradition that started with the first day of this diet last year

Need to know things: When I can get to the supermarket for fresh tropical fruit over Christmas and where i'm going to find a supermarket on Christmas Eve

What else can't i have?

(just remembered mince pies)

Hi solange,

I don't know how i'll avoid sugar yet, i didn't do it last year, i started on Boxing Day...

Mum just looks like she wants me to eat all the cake with her at all times,

Rules like limiting fruit might go badly though

Hi
I am lucky I don't have a sweet tooth BUT I love cheese! I have an infected wisdom tooth which is coming out this morning so have not been too well so that may help.

Hmm. How to avoid is tricky if you are being coerced. Look the other way? Think of the Nina Ricci slip dress? Sounds lovely. My carrot is a pair of small burgundy velvet jeans I want to fit back into. :)

Owchie!

that's a big reason not to chew too much (cheese would be ideal!)

Burgandy velvet jeans sound amazing!

Back