Ready to give up!!

junk inma trunk

Hi Guys,

Day 3 started Fri morning and was going perfect until dinner - mixed up my ccc dinner and when i took it out of the micro it just made me heave - it was the most disgusting thing EVER....:( I then proceeded to eat 3 stoons - wish i hadnt, im completely gone off track!

HELP

J INMA T

Hi Guys,

Day 3 started Fri morning and was going perfect until dinner - mixed up my ccc dinner and when i took it out of the micro it just made me heave - it was the most disgusting thing EVER....:( I then proceeded to eat 3 stoons - wish i hadnt, im completely gone off track!

HELP

J INMA T

Don't give up, remember why you wanted to do this, and try and commit to it. Get your journey book, and look at your now photo.
I am only on day 2, but all seems to be ok, and I am enjoying my packets, I will do this for me. I have loads of support from my hubby.
Put it behind you and try and continue, You can do it.

The exact same thing happened to me with a soup on my second day - it was a three pack day that one, I couldn't even THINK about food after that horrible smell. I hope you find things you can stand quickly - I have to just keep telling myself I'm not in this for the taste.

Back