Summer Daze...Day Dreams...

Hi everyone, I've plucked up the courage to start a diary. After reading other peoples it seems like a great way to keep on track when times get rough. I also hope that i can make some friends along the way and support others with their journeys too. I started lighter life total four days ago. So far i have coped by having early nights as evening is a trigger time for me to snack. I'm looking forward to my first weigh in on wednesday.

Welcome Summer! I am looking forward to reading your journey. Writing a diary is a great way to let out your feelings hopes and fears. You don't always get responses, but for me, it is all about expressing yourself.
Ask questions on the main board where you will get much more response.

Thank you for the warm welcome nzmegs. Yes your right about expressing myself, i think here will be a useful place to do that.
Well five days almost completed. I've just tested and found that i'm in ketosis. It's working! I don't feel hungry now. I like the discipline of being given my food for the week. It takes away the immediate choices i would need to make on a regular diet. I love the fact that i don't need to guess if i've had the right amount of food as it's all been worked out for me.

summerdaze said:
Thank you for the warm welcome nzmegs. Yes your right about expressing myself, i think here will be a useful place to do that.
Well five days almost completed. I've just tested and found that i'm in ketosis. It's working! I don't feel hungry now. I like the discipline of being given my food for the week. It takes away the immediate choices i would need to make on a regular diet. I love the fact that i don't need to guess if i've had the right amount of food as it's all been worked out for me.

Welcome and good luck on your journey, keep posting, keep drinking, and it will just fall off you
Jx

Thanks Julz x

I have some very good news. I was weighed in on wednesday and have lost 11 pounds in one week!!! I can't believe it! I am so excited that this is working. I felt like the first week was a real struggle in terms of side effects. Such as feeling very cold, headaches etc.. i seemed to have a different one each day. I'm feeling better now as my body settles in to the routine. The weird thing i have found is having my packs four times a day means that i make time to give my body nutrients. Before i would skip breakfast and lunch then settle down to a huge tea with plenty of sugary snacks afterwards. I know that when this weight comes off i need to feed my body regularly with small portions. What a funny thought that all the time i was skipping meals i was patting myself on the back, yet all i did was cause my body to store fat. I love lighterlife it's making me feel differently about food which i never imagined could happen. I'm just off to have a little dance again about those 11 pounds!!!

Last edited:
Great loss, I started just before you and am also finding it great my hubby can't understand why I watch cookery problems but it doesn't make we want to eat, tho it did when I was eating, all the best and keep posting xTarax

Back