Syn Free Meals

x-tuesdayemma-x

Silver Member
Though I'd share a list i made for myself of syn free meal ideas for when i want to save my syns for treats :) or have already used them up lol, Please share your syn free meal ideas; i only do red and green days but it'd be nice to see some ideas for extra easy also

Most of these meals include using a HEB choice and/or a HEA choice

Free on Red
Chicken thighs/drumsticks baked in schwartz bbq shake with lettuce and asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

Free on Red

double bacon & egg burger using wholemeal roll (HEB) quorn Beef Style & Sweet Red Onion burgers,or using 4/6 pack frozen quorn burgers = 0.5 syns per burger

Free on Red

Tesco Simply Cook Lamb Shank in Mint Gravy with carrot and swede mash and a couple of linda mcartneys rosemary and red onion sausages (because they taste like stuffing)

Free on Red
Bacon toastie using 2 slice wholemeal bread (HEB) and 3 babybel light cheeses (HEA)

Free on Red & Green

Poached/fried eggs on 2 slices toasted wholemeal (HEB)

Free on Green
Baked beans/tinned spaghetti toastie using 2 slice wholemeal bread (HEB) and 3 babybel light cheeses (HEA)

Free on Green
Omlete using 3 babybel light cheeses(HEA), baked beans, corn on the cob and linda mcartney rosemary and red onion sausages

Free on Green
Pasta, beans and cheese. Using 45g greated mozzarella (HEA)

Free on Green
Batchelors tomato and herb past n sauce made up with mushrooms and sweetcorn stirred through

Free on Green
Batcherlors Low fat chicken supernoodles with beaten eggs stirred through, like egg fried rice but with noodles because i dont really like rice

I actually only ever use my syns on snacks, I graze too much! So my meals are always syn-free, it works better for me I think!

I'm following extra easy. So far we have the usual jacket with beans and salad, spaghetti bolognese, baked bean lasagne (with low fat mozarella on top is HEA, free without), sausages chips and vegetables, salad with chicken bacon and boiled new potatoes, potato salad, coleslaw, cajun chicken with jacket potato green beans and corn on the cob, mushy pea curry, quorn and veg curry, chicken and veg curry, vegetable chilli.

I also save my syns for my snacks, usually my daily dose of chocolate so all my meals have to be free.

Back