ProPoints The beginning of my new life

AmyFran

Hi All,

As you can probably tell I am very new here! So I thought I'd give a little bit of a back story.

I've struggled all my life with my weight and have been on many diets that caused me to fluctuate severely. The only diet I have found to work (if I stick at it) is weight watchers. This is no ordinary 'New Year/New You' for me. For the past two years I have been suffering from Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue. For the past 6 months I have been having tests to see if anything else could be causing the way I feel. This resulted in having an MRI to see if I had MS. I got those results on the 7th of January. I'm pleased to say that I have got a 'normal brain'.

This was the best start I could ever hope for the new year to bring, but it also shone a harsh light on the way I've been living. So now I am on a PMA kick as well as a health kick. My central day is based around the 7th as for me this was when my life started to look more positive.

On the doctors scales I was weighing in at 114kg, which is the heaviest I have ever been. It was made clear that the majority of my problems were down to my weight and losing weight would help banish them for good.

So after my little background I thought it could be helpful for me to have advice on what I'm eating and what changes you could recommend for someone like me who has a vast amount of weight to lose. I'd be grateful for any correspondence.

so here goes. My food diary for today:

1 poached egg on 1 whole meal toast 5pp
2 white toast with half a tin of spaghetti 9pp
mackerel kedgeree with egg 15pp

Back