The Slim and Save Road to Graduation.....

Miss_Motivated

Hi Everyone,

So today is my first day of SnS, i tried it once before but wasn't really in the right head space to give it a try.

A bit about me...

I am a single mum and in my final few weeks of uni. My graduation is in July and i want to lose as much as i can by then. More so i want less chins in the photo lol!
I have always been bigger than my friends but it never bothered me until after i had my daughter in 2009, i started trying to lose weight and since then put on over 4st then lost 2st put on 3st then lost 2st put on 1st. Ive tried cambridge, Slimming world, weight watchers, calorie counting and just cutting the crap out so far I'm still heavier than what i should be. Knowing graduation is just around the corner has given me the motivation to start slim and save, I'm not planning on staying on it for my whole weight loss journey i am hoping to lose around 4st on it and then move along to slimming world which i had success with. I am finally ready to get this weight off and live my life without the extra burden of being obese.

So Day one has started with a white chocolate and raspberry shake and tasted really nice, I'm trying to hold off until dinner time to have the next one as i find that the evenings are when i tend to reach for the junk.

Looking forward to getting on with this weight loss...

:welcome:
hi miss motivated how is your week going ?

hi there how are you getting on so far

Back