The Slimming Kitchen

Hello Stacey

I know your busy in your new job and I'm glad your enjoying it. I also know Birmingham is coming up too so have a brilliant time with Teresa. Hope all is well xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi, had a nosy through your diary for ideas and your food looks amazing, so here to subscribe! Hope that's okay

Jasmine :) x

Thanks hun.
I am a bit on/off plan at the moment as still struggling with my stomach problems but I am at hospital on Tues so fingers crossed they can fix me up.
Can't wait for Birmingham this weekend with my bestie its going to be a blast. xxx

Hey all
Ive been to hospital today and had the procedures done. Now being monitored for 24 hours to hopefully find a solution to the problem.
The experience wasn't painful but wow it was very uncomfortable. I kept burping, gagging and vomiting as they were putting the tube through my nose into my stomach lol.

image-2054065890.jpg

Hope you're all ok. Ive not been on much again due to not feeling too good and not really being on plan like I want to xxx

It sounds awful but hope you'll be well soon, can understand why you've not been on plan and you will be once you know why you've been suffering so much. Keep smiling xx

Thank you. Yes it's been hard as I don't always feel like eating much at all.
Tonight the tube feels really uncomfortable since I've eaten and my nose keeps watering too.
At least tomorrow at 11 I will have it taken out then hopefully get some results xxx

Well I faced the scales last night after 4 weeks away from group and only gained 1.5lbs so I'm happy with that. I'm now going to do SP for a few days as I love it for a good boost.
My results should be in from the hospital by this time next week which is also my 30th Birthday ?

Wow Stacey, that's awesome having such a tiny gain in 4wks, one bad week has seen me up 2.5lbs ggrrrr! Never mind onwards and slimwards I'm aiming high this week now.
Hope the tube comes out as scheduled and all is much better. Good luck on sp days, I found I gained when I did them so they don't suit me but sp meals within an EE day maybe the thing for me to try this week.

Xx

Hope you're having a good week hun.
SP is tricky as I often find when I want to do it I end up craving carbs so bad lol. This week hasn't gone to plan a bad few meals since having my appetite back lol. And it's my birthday next week too so going out a few nights with family, friends and my hubby oops. xxx

Back