Time to bounce back series 2!!

Hey everyone

So I have posted a few times on here but I suppose the time has come to start my diary.
I initially did the Cambridge in 2013 and got to target weight, however due to me (nobody else) over the course of 2014 I gained it back.
In 2013 I started at 15st 9lbs and weird but true this time around I am 15st 9lbs!!
Anyway this time around I have decided to go though the steps back to maintenance rather than getting to target and then going back to old habits, stresses in life making me use food as a comfort blah blah blah you know the speel.
After the maintenance steps I intend to follow weight watchers as I Understand that for the rest of my life I need to track and follow a programme.
I wasn't always overweight, I was always physically fit was in the forces and ran up to 7 miles per day.
This changed when I had my 1st child I was extremely ill and I had no energy hence banged on the weight.
Obviously a child changes everything and no time for yourself ends up becoming the norm!!
During my 2nd pregnancy I had SPD which literally crippled me - my 87yr old nan was able to move about better than me
A combination of life difficulties - separation, having to move etc just put me on a downward spiral and food was my emotional saviour.
Anyway that's a little bit about why I am here and doing what I am doing.
The last time I was on the plan this forum motivated me enormously and I hope to 1. Keep motivated and 2. Keep others motivated.
I have put some pictures on I think curvie's thread to show what I was in 2013, what I was at target and how I have gone back
Having done this the 1st time it is true when people say it's hard to restart as you actually know what you are going to be doing again - a bit like learning your pregnant than thinking about labour lol....
I actually think once you get the mind focus it doesn't matter if it is the 1st time or the 2nd - just learn from mistakes to why you are here again and have a plan in place.
I started on the 27th December 2015 as that's when all my festivities were done and I mentally prepared and etched the date on my brain - anything I wanted or craved I had before I started.
The past 4/5 days have been OK apart from yesterday where I felt pants everything ached from my ear to toes and especially my teeth - weird and I was extremely emotional felt like crying at any given moment and I had insomnia plus thirst!! Oh yeah was great lol.
I want to get all these crap feelings out before I go to work on Monday .
Anyway think I have rambled on enough for this post!!

My next weigh in will be Tuesday and I have decided to weigh myself only the once by my consultant weekly.

I have 75lbs to lose, who's with me :)

Yay!!! I'm with you, all the way!

Hey everyone

So I have posted a few times on here but I suppose the time has come to start my diary.
I initially did the Cambridge in 2013 and got to target weight, however due to me (nobody else) over the course of 2014 I gained it back.
In 2013 I started at 15st 9lbs and weird but true this time around I am 15st 9lbs!!
Anyway this time around I have decided to go though the steps back to maintenance rather than getting to target and then going back to old habits, stresses in life making me use food as a comfort blah blah blah you know the speel.
After the maintenance steps I intend to follow weight watchers as I Understand that for the rest of my life I need to track and follow a programme.
I wasn't always overweight, I was always physically fit was in the forces and ran up to 7 miles per day.
This changed when I had my 1st child I was extremely ill and I had no energy hence banged on the weight.
Obviously a child changes everything and no time for yourself ends up becoming the norm!!
During my 2nd pregnancy I had SPD which literally crippled me - my 87yr old nan was able to move about better than me
A combination of life difficulties - separation, having to move etc just put me on a downward spiral and food was my emotional saviour.
Anyway that's a little bit about why I am here and doing what I am doing.
The last time I was on the plan this forum motivated me enormously and I hope to 1. Keep motivated and 2. Keep others motivated.
I have put some pictures on I think curvie's thread to show what I was in 2013, what I was at target and how I have gone back
Having done this the 1st time it is true when people say it's hard to restart as you actually know what you are going to be doing again - a bit like learning your pregnant than thinking about labour lol....
I actually think once you get the mind focus it doesn't matter if it is the 1st time or the 2nd - just learn from mistakes to why you are here again and have a plan in place.
I started on the 27th December 2015 as that's when all my festivities were done and I mentally prepared and etched the date on my brain - anything I wanted or craved I had before I started.
The past 4/5 days have been OK apart from yesterday where I felt pants everything ached from my ear to toes and especially my teeth - weird and I was extremely emotional felt like crying at any given moment and I had insomnia plus thirst!! Oh yeah was great lol.
I want to get all these crap feelings out before I go to work on Monday .
Anyway think I have rambled on enough for this post!!

My next weigh in will be Tuesday and I have decided to weigh myself only the once by my consultant weekly.

I have 75lbs to lose, who's with me :)
I'm with you. 80 lbs off would put me where I need to be

Definitely especially considering I've done this before MANY times and only had my head in it 2x!!! The head part is SOOO important! That's why I don't start till the 2nd... Need closure on the eating and drinking

Enlightenme2

Exactly the brain needs to be in gear to start and when you start as you have given that date to yourself you're in focus xx

Forgot to add I'm on SS+
I'm having 3 products per day
2 litres of sparkling water
3 Mugs - huge lol of tea made with milk allowance which adds to the water count.
I did this before I started 2nd of January and I was pretty much at target by end of April - I just know I went away in the May and I was happy with myself. Xx

OK guys

I on the walk of shame... I ate a scone and to be honest wasn't worth it lol
So I know it's not much of a cheat but I have to count day one again in my head which is a pain in the arse as your head is the 90% key to this programmes success.
Anyway slap on the hand mental telling off and time to get on and move on....
So today 3 products and water and 3 cups of tea.

Hope everyone had a fab new year and here's to 2016 xxx

Hi everyone

Well after my slight blip I'm back to it.
Today I could just eat something nice lol
But I'm not I think it's cos I'm a little bit fed.up today with a family issue - this is my test as things like this just trigger some chain reaction to eat......
However I have stuck to it and thus so far had 2 products and 2 litres of water.
Going to try to have more water today....here goes lol.

Stick to it everyone xx

That's the best way forward, draw a line under it and forget about it. Lots of water (and coffee in my case!). Keep going! X

Just starting sole source again this year. I am 84kg need to loose 8 kg. Please I need someone to encourage me. Today has not been bad as I have only had one shake and Spaghetti Bolognaise.

Hi everyone

Sorry missed a day been manic at work...still on track and 1st weigh in tomorrow evening so I'll let you know.
I ended up telling work as it actually keeps you focused what with people questioning it lol so good move on my part.

Toks - keep going it's hard but if it was easy to do nobody would be in this situation so just take it day by day.

Xx stick to it x

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!
I'm almost finished day 1, done the diet a few other times but never felt I was in the right frame of mind. The longest I've stuck on the diet is 3 weeks so hoping to pass that this time!

Hey everyone

Well I only lost 2lbs really gutted as I had a scone!!
I lost 1 inch of my waist
I am hoping that it will come off again and I have not messed up my body and losing weight the second time is different.
I am more in the mind of 2lbs could be done at weight watchers etc so anyway.
I will carry on regardless and keep you posted.

Xx stick to it xx

Hey everyone

Well I only lost 2lbs really gutted as I had a scone!!
I lost 1 inch of my waist
I am hoping that it will come off again and I have not messed up my body and losing weight the second time is different.
I am more in the mind of 2lbs could be done at weight watchers etc so anyway.
I will carry on regardless and keep you posted.

Xx stick to it xx

Hi Zeusrosie
Yet this diet cost way more right? So keep a 100% mainframe and you'll lose more than you would on weight watchers. There are many other factors that could impact your weightloss as well this week... I usually only go every 2 weeks.
That being said, keep at it, your body won't have a choice but to let go of the excess weight!
Good luck ;)

Back