Well.... I start tomorrow!

Hi everyone... Well as the title states I have my packs and I am starting tomorrow. I have signed up to this forum as I need all the support and motivation I can get! :)

A bit about my diet history...

In 2011 I was around 15 stones, with determination (and a few blips) I mixed both slim and save and the Cambridge diet and got down to 9stone 4. As I lost the weight quite quickly I found myself struggling to realise how slim and amazing I looked! I still thought I needed to lose more even though everyone around me told me I really looked amazing and if I lost anymore I would look unwell... Well I was finally realising this and my mind was catching up with my body transformation when I fell pregnant.... In 2013 I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy but shockingly I'd gone from 9stone 4 to 16stone 8 throughout my pregnancy!!!

That was 3 years ago and here I am now fat!! I have finally got my act together to lose it once and for good :).

I start tomorrow on 4 packs per day... I really have no idea of my weight as I have avoided the scales so I will weigh in the morning and post the dreaded number and update most days on my progress (hopefully not lack of)

Anyone else starting or just started say hi :) xoxo

Welcome and good look with your S&S journey.

You did well before back in 2011 and no doubt you will do well again.

It has been quiet here in this forum but I believe as the weather warms up you will get more starting...

So... This morning I weighed myself :-( 15 stone exactly! More than expected but I can't change it so hey ho onwards and downwards!

So I went to work this morning and forgot my packs!! Nightmare...

So today I have drank a litre of water, 4x black coffees and 2x boiled eggs.

I plan to have a shake and a bar later and will do the 4 packs per day from tomorrow.

Is anyone else out there? Lol

How are you doing on it? Stuck to it so far?

I've done my research and I'm ordering my packs tomorrow. Baby no2 has helped me pile on weight and I'm looking to lose about 3stone but the more the better! I'm fed up all my good clothes being left in my wardrobe while I survive wearing my maternity trousers!
Good luck!!x

I'm doing well, today has been the hardest day! Iv had some chicken which shouldn't affect my weight loss! Hopefully.... I know what u mean about your small clothes I'm the same!! The weathers getting warmer and all my lovely summer clothes are 4 sizes too small!! Urghh. Let me know how u get on... If you struggle ill help you :) x

Week 1 weigh in -5lbs

So now 14stone 9

I am quite dissapointed with this being my first week! I'm going to up my water intake as I don't think I've been drinking enough

Well done on your first week - great loss! I understand the disappointment, but it's going in the right direction and that is what matters! The main thing to remember is that the diet will work and also that all our bodies are different. Everyone loses at different paces, I'm a very slow loser, so I sympathise!

Hope your week 2 will go just as well! x

Back