Well here goes with the diary! I am 29 years old and live in Essex with my husband and 8 year old step daughter. Today I started the Cambridge Diet for the second time (last time was very sucessful for a month then went on holiday and lost the plot )
This time will be different I am going to come on here and share my feeling rather than using food as my saviour - for reward, to make me feel better or just cause it's there! I don't think things will be easy but I have support around me (My mum has lost 4 stone this year on Cambridge and is doing really well in maintenance)
The main reasons I want to do this
So thats that I suppose, going to keep coming back and looking at those reasons everytime I feel like caving in.
- I am fed up with being fat ruling everything in my life. I don't want to go out, I don't want to have fun, I neglect my friends and if I am honest my family too because I hate the way I look and feel.
- I want to be taken seriously at work - again mainly my problem but I feel that I am seem as a "fat slob" and envy my collegues who look smart in the office every day. I am a PA/Office Manager in London but I would like to progress and have confidence in myself to do it!
- I don't want to be fat and thirty
- I really want a baby but I even put that off because I want people to know I am pregnant and not fat! I suffer from PCOS and I know my weight will hinder my chances so I need to get healthy before I go any further.
- I want to be able to look in a mirror and like what I see
My start weight is 18 stone 4lbs and I am a size 22/24 (HUGE bottom ) My target is 11 stone and a size 12/14 - have been this before and as I am 5ft 7 I think it is about right. Don't care how long it takes, just going to get there.
Wish me luck!
I can do it!
I WILL DO IT!