Page 24 of 116 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1736
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

  1. #346
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    9th January, 2013
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    8
    Diet: SW/S&S weeks try
    Height: 5ft9in
    Start Date: 07/01/2013
    Start Weight: 16st5lb
    Current Weight: 13st12lb
    Goal Weight: 11st9lb
    Goal Date: 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 33.8
    Current BMI: 28.6
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 2st3lb
    % Lost 15.28%
    What a fab weightloss.. well done! You will be into the century club on no time

  2. #347
    Power Dropper
    century club

    Join Date
    17th December, 2012
    Location
    West Sussex, UK.
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    46
    Diet: Calorie counting/MFP
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 26/10/2012
    Start Weight: 22st10lb
    Current Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.6
    Current BMI: 28.6
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st9lb
    % Lost 37.42%
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
    What a fab weightloss.. well done! You will be into the century club on no time
    Thanks Emmie!

    Onwards and upwards

  3. #348
    Im always here!


    Join Date
    30th March, 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,577
    Rep Power
    190
    Diet: Cambridge/SnS
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: Every day?!
    Start Weight: 10st8.5lb
    Current Weight: 10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st0lb
    Goal Date: Tomorrow!!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.2
    Current BMI: 27.2
    Goal BMI: 20.5


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st8.5lb
    % Lost 0%
    Rev I'm genuinely thrilled for you! Well done on breaking the 300 pound barrier!

    Well done on the mental changes you are making too. They are the toughest and alas I'm still working on them and have been for years. You are doing this! You will reach goal and you should be so proud of yourself for getting to where you are today!

    I hope this week is a fantastic week for you.

  4. #349
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    12th November, 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10
    Height: 5ft8in
    Start Date: 01/11/12
    Start Weight: 15st5lb
    Current Weight: 12st2lb
    Goal Weight: 11st10lb
    Goal Date: ASAP! :D


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 32.7
    Current BMI: 25.8
    Goal BMI: 24.9


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 3st3lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st6lb
    % Lost 20.93%
    Hey Alex. I'm really pleased for you with your weight loss this week A massive well done! You're definitely on the right track now. I'm glad you found out what works for you best. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll keep seeing big losses every week

  5. #350
    Likes to post
    century club

    Join Date
    16th July, 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    16
    Diet: Calorie counting/Healthy eating
    Start Date: July 9th 2012
    Start Weight: 25st0lb
    Current Weight: 17st4lb
    Goal Weight: 14st0lb
    Goal Date: 2013/2014


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 7st10lb
    Weight to Lose: 3st4lb
    % Lost 30.86%
    Hey Rev, just saw your thread and am impressed at the sheer determination you are showing!

  6. #351
    Power Dropper
    century club

    Join Date
    17th December, 2012
    Location
    West Sussex, UK.
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    46
    Diet: Calorie counting/MFP
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 26/10/2012
    Start Weight: 22st10lb
    Current Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.6
    Current BMI: 28.6
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st9lb
    % Lost 37.42%
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Rev I'm genuinely thrilled for you! Well done on breaking the 300 pound barrier!

    Well done on the mental changes you are making too. They are the toughest and alas I'm still working on them and have been for years. You are doing this! You will reach goal and you should be so proud of yourself for getting to where you are today!

    I hope this week is a fantastic week for you.
    Thank you Kira.

    The mental changes are permanent. I could live like this for the rest of my life - happily.

  7. #352
    Power Dropper
    century club

    Join Date
    17th December, 2012
    Location
    West Sussex, UK.
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    46
    Diet: Calorie counting/MFP
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 26/10/2012
    Start Weight: 22st10lb
    Current Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.6
    Current BMI: 28.6
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st9lb
    % Lost 37.42%
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie1234 View Post
    Hey Alex. I'm really pleased for you with your weight loss this week A massive well done! You're definitely on the right track now. I'm glad you found out what works for you best. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll keep seeing big losses every week
    Yes now it has happened once there is no reason it shouldn't happen again.

    Hope you have a good week Rosie!

  8. #353
    Power Dropper
    century club

    Join Date
    17th December, 2012
    Location
    West Sussex, UK.
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    46
    Diet: Calorie counting/MFP
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 26/10/2012
    Start Weight: 22st10lb
    Current Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.6
    Current BMI: 28.6
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st9lb
    % Lost 37.42%
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Madness View Post
    Hey Rev, just saw your thread and am impressed at the sheer determination you are showing!
    Thank you very much!

    Couldn't help but notice your amazing progress... major kudos to you my friend!

  9. #354
    Would rather be sleeping.

    Join Date
    23rd July, 2012
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    6
    Diet: Calorie Counting
    Height: 5ft11in
    Start Date: 24\02\14
    Start Weight: 20st0lb
    Current Weight: 20st0lb
    Goal Weight: 15st0lb
    Goal Date: December 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39
    Current BMI: 39
    Goal BMI: 29.3


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 5st0lb
    % Lost 0%
    Hi Alex

    Just read all through your thread. Your positivity is fantastic, and kudos to you for doing something about your weight whilst you are still young. I wasted so much of my teens/twenties being fat and missing out on all the things you are supposed to do when you are you.

    I've been calorie counting for just over six months and am 50lb down - half way to my goal.

    I use MFP and eat 1800ish calories a day. I was interested in your comments about "cheat days". I do similar. I work shift work and get two weekends of every five weeks. These are the only days i spend with my BF and we usually eat out, or have takeaways. I still log everything i eat and try and eat sensibly. And its normally meals rather than snacks so the calories aren't horrific.
    I know my diet is long term (started at 20stone 13lb) and by allowing myself to eat what i want helps me stick to it.

    Wishing you all the best.

  10. #355
    Really Really likes to post!
    half century

    Join Date
    2nd July, 2012
    Location
    pembrokeshire
    Posts
    1,758
    Rep Power
    65
    Diet: mfp cal counting
    Height: 1.78m
    Start Date: 25th june 2012
    Start Weight: 189.1kg
    Current Weight: 165.6kg
    Goal Weight: 76.2kg
    Goal Date: 4th february 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 59.8
    Current BMI: 52.4
    Goal BMI: 24.1


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 23.5kg
    Weight to Lose: 89.4kg
    % Lost 12.43%
    Quote Originally Posted by REV23 View Post

    Thank you very much!

    Couldn't help but notice your amazing progress... major kudos to you my friend!
    Yes SM is doing amazingly! He's my inspiration x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

  11. #356
    Regular Member

    Join Date
    29th December, 2012
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    3
    Diet: Calorie counting, healthy eating
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 03/01/2013
    Start Weight: 17st8lb
    Current Weight: 17st12lb
    Goal Weight: 10st10lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 39.7
    Current BMI: 40.3
    Goal BMI: 24.2


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: -0st4lb
    Weight to Lose: 7st2lb
    % Lost -1.63%
    Hi Alex, congratulations on hitting your mini target! I bet it feels amazing!

  12. #357
    Power Dropper
    century club

    Join Date
    17th December, 2012
    Location
    West Sussex, UK.
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    46
    Diet: Calorie counting/MFP
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 26/10/2012
    Start Weight: 22st10lb
    Current Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.6
    Current BMI: 28.6
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st9lb
    % Lost 37.42%
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    Hi Alex

    Just read all through your thread. Your positivity is fantastic, and kudos to you for doing something about your weight whilst you are still young. I wasted so much of my teens/twenties being fat and missing out on all the things you are supposed to do when you are you.

    I've been calorie counting for just over six months and am 50lb down - half way to my goal.

    I use MFP and eat 1800ish calories a day. I was interested in your comments about "cheat days". I do similar. I work shift work and get two weekends of every five weeks. These are the only days i spend with my BF and we usually eat out, or have takeaways. I still log everything i eat and try and eat sensibly. And its normally meals rather than snacks so the calories aren't horrific.
    I know my diet is long term (started at 20stone 13lb) and by allowing myself to eat what i want helps me stick to it.

    Wishing you all the best.
    I needed to do something about it now, otherwise I would have easily been 400lb by the time I was 20. If the 15 year old me managed to see myself like I am now, I would have never touched a carb again haha

    But the 18 year old me right now can be proud of the 20 year old me, I want that to happen.

    I really haven't done anything in my teenage years. The weight has restricted me so much But I still have time to really enjoy my early 20's!

    The cheat day is important to me. Although I will probably make it every two weeks rather than every week once I lose a bit more weight.

    I mean, as long as you don't eat over 3000 calories on that day, then it won't hinder weight loss too much.
    marzipanda likes this.

  13. #358
    Power Dropper
    century club

    Join Date
    17th December, 2012
    Location
    West Sussex, UK.
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    46
    Diet: Calorie counting/MFP
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 26/10/2012
    Start Weight: 22st10lb
    Current Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.6
    Current BMI: 28.6
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st9lb
    % Lost 37.42%
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicsgrl View Post
    Yes SM is doing amazingly! He's my inspiration x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Haha no surprise, very impressive progress

  14. #359
    Power Dropper
    century club

    Join Date
    17th December, 2012
    Location
    West Sussex, UK.
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    46
    Diet: Calorie counting/MFP
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 26/10/2012
    Start Weight: 22st10lb
    Current Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.6
    Current BMI: 28.6
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st9lb
    % Lost 37.42%
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakelnahe View Post
    Hi Alex, congratulations on hitting your mini target! I bet it feels amazing!
    Thank you!!

    It does feel good. After weeks of tiny losses and some gains, finally I have something to show for my hardwork.

  15. #360
    Power Dropper
    century club

    Join Date
    17th December, 2012
    Location
    West Sussex, UK.
    Posts
    1,204
    Rep Power
    46
    Diet: Calorie counting/MFP
    Height: 5ft10in
    Start Date: 26/10/2012
    Start Weight: 22st10lb
    Current Weight: 14st3lb
    Goal Weight: 13st8lb
    Goal Date: June 2014


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 45.6
    Current BMI: 28.6
    Goal BMI: 27.3


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st9lb
    % Lost 37.42%
    Inspired by toxicsgrl's goals, I have decided to add a few core goals to my signature.

    I will add more, but for now that is the foundation of my 2013 aims.

    I am not sure whether it is right to put a time frame by a weight-goal, but heck, even if I fail it won't demoralize me. I will be close, that's for sure!

Page 24 of 116 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.