Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Treacle
  • 1 Post By Treacle
  • 1 Post By Treacle
  • 1 Post By Dan8317

Thread: Filling & healthy sample day

  1. #1
    Really Really likes to post!
    law3a3m's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th August, 2012
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    17
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 19th July 2012
    Start Weight: 17st2.5lb
    Current Weight: 14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight: 10st4lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 41.3
    Current BMI: 34.4
    Goal BMI: 24.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st0.5lb
    % Lost 16.63%

    Filling & healthy sample day

    Hi everyone!

    I've seen the list of foods on the filling and healthy plan and if in understanding it right I've cobbled together a sample day. Could people offer me any feedback as to if this is accurate...I'm not 100% about things like if skimmed milk is 'free'? Also would I still get weeklies on the F&H plan?
    I'm hoping to start this week but can't get to a group until next week!

    Sooooo

    Breakfast
    2 x crumpets with baked beans & bacon medallions

    Lunch
    Homemade tomato soup (tinned toms, carrot, onion, celery, stock and basil)

    Tea
    Enchiladas (2 x WW wraps, chicken breast, peppers, onions, sauce made of passata and spices) with 50g WW reduced fat cheddar (first treat) and salad

    Snacks
    Fruit
    2 x Jaffa cakes (2nd treat)
    Amy xx

  2. #2
    Im always here!

    Treacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th June, 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    8,816
    Rep Power
    312
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 15th May 2014
    Start Weight: 9st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.2
    Current BMI: 24
    Goal BMI: 21.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st12lb
    % Lost 5.07%
    Hi Hun

    WW newbie here too. I am on my third week now & I did week one on Simple Start & now doing F&H

    On Filling & Healthy you have a free food list to choose from then 49 PP for the week to use on any treats of your choice.
    Your sample food diary above looks like it is for a Simple Start day which is pretty similar to F&H. Only difference with SS is that you follow the free food list and have 2 treats a day from a set list.

    Here is the Simple Start list of free foods & the treats.....

    http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/imag...List_34358.pdf

    Skimmed milk is unlimited on SS & F&H plan.
    You can also have 2 teaspoons of healthy oils per day (things like olive oil, sunflower etc).

    Simple Start explained

    I hope this makes more sense to you hun.

    Here is the information for Filling & Healthy......

    https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/ima.../Food_List.pdf

    Filling & Healthy day

    If you need any help give me a shout.
    love Stacey xxx
    chocko1 likes this.
    Come & say hello on my Weight Watchers Food Diary with photos here.......
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...ml#post7445337

  3. #3
    Really Really likes to post!
    law3a3m's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th August, 2012
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    17
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 19th July 2012
    Start Weight: 17st2.5lb
    Current Weight: 14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight: 10st4lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 41.3
    Current BMI: 34.4
    Goal BMI: 24.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st0.5lb
    % Lost 16.63%
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHippo View Post
    Hi Hun WW newbie here too. I am on my third week now & I did week one on Simple Start & now doing F&H On Filling & Healthy you have a free food list to choose from then 49 PP for the week to use on any treats of your choice. Your sample food diary above looks like it is for a Simple Start day which is pretty similar to F&H. Only difference with SS is that you follow the free food list and have 2 treats a day from a set list. Here is the Simple Start list of free foods & the treats..... http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/imag...List_34358.pdf Skimmed milk is unlimited on SS & F&H plan. You can also have 2 teaspoons of healthy oils per day (things like olive oil, sunflower etc). Simple Start explained I hope this makes more sense to you hun. Here is the information for Filling & Healthy...... https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/ima.../Food_List.pdf Filling & Healthy day If you need any help give me a shout. love Stacey xxx
    Thanks for the reply Hun!

    So on F&H you don't have the 2 items from the treat list? Is that why this is more SS than F&H?

    Xx
    Amy xx

  4. #4
    Im always here!

    Treacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th June, 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    8,816
    Rep Power
    312
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 15th May 2014
    Start Weight: 9st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.2
    Current BMI: 24
    Goal BMI: 21.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st12lb
    % Lost 5.07%
    Quote Originally Posted by law3a3m View Post
    Thanks for the reply Hun! So on F&H you don't have the 2 items from the treat list? Is that why this is more SS than F&H? Xx
    Yes that's right Hun.

    Simple start has a treat list you have to stick to and filling & healthy you can use up to 49 ProPoints for the week on whatever you fancy. A little more flexible than simple start xxx

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Come & say hello on my Weight Watchers Food Diary with photos here.......
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...ml#post7445337

  5. #5
    Really Really likes to post!
    law3a3m's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th August, 2012
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    17
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 19th July 2012
    Start Weight: 17st2.5lb
    Current Weight: 14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight: 10st4lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 41.3
    Current BMI: 34.4
    Goal BMI: 24.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st0.5lb
    % Lost 16.63%
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHippo View Post
    Yes that's right Hun. Simple start has a treat list you have to stick to and filling & healthy you can use up to 49 ProPoints for the week on whatever you fancy. A little more flexible than simple start xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Brilliant!
    I'm really looking forward to getting started, once I get to group and get the starter pack and a magazine I'm sure I'll get it!
    Do you have a diary?

    X
    Amy xx

  6. #6
    Im always here!

    Treacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th June, 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    8,816
    Rep Power
    312
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 15th May 2014
    Start Weight: 9st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.2
    Current BMI: 24
    Goal BMI: 21.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st12lb
    % Lost 5.07%
    Quote Originally Posted by law3a3m View Post
    Brilliant! I'm really looking forward to getting started, once I get to group and get the starter pack and a magazine I'm sure I'll get it! Do you have a diary? X
    I would like the admin to make a filling & healthy sub forum for us following this though so we can keep everything about that plan all within in. What do you think Hun?xxx

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    nix192 likes this.
    Come & say hello on my Weight Watchers Food Diary with photos here.......
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...ml#post7445337

  7. #7
    Im always here!
    maintainer
    century club

    Rochelle1's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2012
    Location
    co. durham
    Posts
    6,428
    Rep Power
    171
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 28.03.12
    Start Weight: 19st10.5lb
    Current Weight: 10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Here and loving it!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 46
    Current BMI: 25.5
    Goal BMI: 25.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st11lb
    Weight to Lose: -0st0.5lb
    % Lost 44.48%
    According to members of WW I follow on IG you do get the two extra treats on a f&h day? Filling and healthy foods, 2 extra treats and the 2 tsps oil (which I forgot to have anyway!) I'm all confused.

    I agree this ww forum does need updating with f&h and simple start

  8. #8
    Really Really likes to post!
    law3a3m's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th August, 2012
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    17
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft4in
    Start Date: 19th July 2012
    Start Weight: 17st2.5lb
    Current Weight: 14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight: 10st4lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 41.3
    Current BMI: 34.4
    Goal BMI: 24.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 2st12lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st0.5lb
    % Lost 16.63%
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHippo View Post
    I would like the admin to make a filling & healthy sub forum for us following this though so we can keep everything about that plan all within in. What do you think Hun?xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Definitely that would make more sense! Is the Simply Filling one and old plan?

    Current plans should def have a sub forum x
    Amy xx

  9. #9
    Im always here!

    Treacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th June, 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    8,816
    Rep Power
    312
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 15th May 2014
    Start Weight: 9st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.2
    Current BMI: 24
    Goal BMI: 21.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st12lb
    % Lost 5.07%
    I have never done WW before and I have only heard of the ProPoints plan. Noticed there is one in this sub forum called Simply Filling and Discovery lol!

    Admin, please please please can we have a Simple Start / Filling & Healthy Sub forum pretty please xxx
    chocko1 likes this.
    Come & say hello on my Weight Watchers Food Diary with photos here.......
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...ml#post7445337

  10. #10
    Im always here!

    Treacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th June, 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    8,816
    Rep Power
    312
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 15th May 2014
    Start Weight: 9st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.2
    Current BMI: 24
    Goal BMI: 21.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st12lb
    % Lost 5.07%
    I have just messaged the administrator to see if we can have a sub forum for us xxx
    Come & say hello on my Weight Watchers Food Diary with photos here.......
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...ml#post7445337

  11. #11
    Im always here!
    maintainer
    century club

    Rochelle1's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2012
    Location
    co. durham
    Posts
    6,428
    Rep Power
    171
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 28.03.12
    Start Weight: 19st10.5lb
    Current Weight: 10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Here and loving it!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 46
    Current BMI: 25.5
    Goal BMI: 25.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st11lb
    Weight to Lose: -0st0.5lb
    % Lost 44.48%
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochelle1 View Post
    According to members of WW I follow on IG you do get the two extra treats on a f&h day? Filling and healthy foods, 2 extra treats and the 2 tsps oil (which I forgot to have anyway!) I'm all confused.

    I agree this ww forum does need updating with f&h and simple start
    Bloody hell I did a simplestart day instead of filling and healthy haha oh well, I know for next time!

    Yep. Littlehippo the discovery plan and simply filling must be old plans! X

  12. #12
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    6th August, 2012
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    17
    Diet: ww pp
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 1/09/2013
    Start Weight: 15st10lb
    Current Weight: 15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: when it happens


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 35.5
    Current BMI: 34.8
    Goal BMI: 24.9


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st4.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 4st5.5lb
    % Lost 2.05%
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in just thought I'd help with some of the confusion.

    Discovery, vintage are old point plans and simply filling is the old version of filling and healthy but you could only do uthe plan a week at a time rather than be able to switch daily like you can now.

    With regards to the treats on ss you get two a day as you have mentioned but these are traded in for your 49weeklies when you go on to filling and healthy. On filling and healthy anything not on the list has a pp value that you take out of your weekly allowance. You don't get 2 treats aswell when your doing filling and healthy just the weekly allowance. Hope I haven't confused anyone you do get 2tsp of oil a day on both ss and filling and healthy, hope that helps.

    Dan x
    Rochelle1 likes this.

  13. #13
    Im always here!

    Treacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th June, 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    8,816
    Rep Power
    312
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Height: 5ft2in
    Start Date: 15th May 2014
    Start Weight: 9st12lb
    Current Weight: 9st5lb
    Goal Weight: 8st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 25.2
    Current BMI: 24
    Goal BMI: 21.8


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 0st7lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st12lb
    % Lost 5.07%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan8317 View Post
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in just thought I'd help with some of the confusion. Discovery, vintage are old point plans and simply filling is the old version of filling and healthy but you could only do uthe plan a week at a time rather than be able to switch daily like you can now. With regards to the treats on ss you get two a day as you have mentioned but these are traded in for your 49weeklies when you go on to filling and healthy. On filling and healthy anything not on the list has a pp value that you take out of your weekly allowance. You don't get 2 treats aswell when your doing filling and healthy just the weekly allowance. Hope I haven't confused anyone you do get 2tsp of oil a day on both ss and filling and healthy, hope that helps. Dan x
    Thanks for the info hunni ? x

    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
    Come & say hello on my Weight Watchers Food Diary with photos here.......
    http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...ml#post7445337

  14. #14
    Im always here!
    maintainer
    century club

    Rochelle1's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March, 2012
    Location
    co. durham
    Posts
    6,428
    Rep Power
    171
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 28.03.12
    Start Weight: 19st10.5lb
    Current Weight: 10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: Here and loving it!


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 46
    Current BMI: 25.5
    Goal BMI: 25.6


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 8st11lb
    Weight to Lose: -0st0.5lb
    % Lost 44.48%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan8317 View Post
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in just thought I'd help with some of the confusion.

    Discovery, vintage are old point plans and simply filling is the old version of filling and healthy but you could only do uthe plan a week at a time rather than be able to switch daily like you can now.

    With regards to the treats on ss you get two a day as you have mentioned but these are traded in for your 49weeklies when you go on to filling and healthy. On filling and healthy anything not on the list has a pp value that you take out of your weekly allowance. You don't get 2 treats aswell when your doing filling and healthy just the weekly allowance. Hope I haven't confused anyone you do get 2tsp of oil a day on both ss and filling and healthy, hope that helps.

    Dan x
    thanks x

  15. #15
    Really Really likes to post!
    chocko1's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th April, 2013
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    2,404
    Rep Power
    67
    Diet: Slimming World
    Height: 5ft6in
    Start Date: 5th April, 2013
    Start Weight: 12st6.0lb
    Current Weight: 11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight: 10st7lb


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 28.1
    Current BMI: 25.1
    Goal BMI: 23.7


    Statistics:
    Total Weight Loss: 1st4.5lb
    Weight to Lose: 0st8.5lb
    % Lost 10.63%
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHippo View Post
    Hi Hun

    WW newbie here too. I am on my third week now & I did week one on Simple Start & now doing F&H

    On Filling & Healthy you have a free food list to choose from then 49 PP for the week to use on any treats of your choice.
    Your sample food diary above looks like it is for a Simple Start day which is pretty similar to F&H. Only difference with SS is that you follow the free food list and have 2 treats a day from a set list.

    Here is the Simple Start list of free foods & the treats.....

    http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/imag...List_34358.pdf

    Skimmed milk is unlimited on SS & F&H plan.
    You can also have 2 teaspoons of healthy oils per day (things like olive oil, sunflower etc).

    Simple Start explained

    I hope this makes more sense to you hun.

    Here is the information for Filling & Healthy......

    https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/ima.../Food_List.pdf

    Filling & Healthy day

    If you need any help give me a shout.
    love Stacey xxx
    Hi Stacey! Hope you're still enjoying WW's. Still contemplating whether to switch or not. :S Which WW plan would you say is most like SW and what do you enjoy most about WW's?
    Hope you don't mind me picking your brains!

    Kathy x





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.