I have decided to start a new diary for a few reasons...
1) Im now a vegetarian and want to have a fresh diary free of meat!!
2) I have had a long period of time off from dieting and need a fresh start
3) I have drawn a line under bad food behaviour and binges..
4) I have been dabbling in different diets and now restarting WWs with a new outlook
5) Had some major changes in my life recently and so again.. would like to start fresh
So, I'm a university student, just started my second year and have relocated, living with my partner (someone who can eat endless amounts and not gain a pound!) So I have struggled with his constant snacking and his endless pile of 'treats' in the drawer.
I am a recent vegetarian, about 8 months now and loving it. I do struggle with carb control and finding new ideas so I am open to any suggestions!!
I weigh in on Fridays and will post my meals and feelings etc, any feedback greatly appreciated!!
Week 1 : -8lbs!!!