Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

  1. #1
    Likes to post
    Skinny2be!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th November, 2012
    Location
    bradford
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 17/12/12
    Start Weight: 14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: oct 2013


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.6

    NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

    Hi everyone, so here goes a new thread!

    As of tomorrow I am starting weight watchers (again)

    Time is slipping away very fast & I have just short of 10 month till I get married!

    I want to lose 5 stone at least, I need to get my head into this & get on with it! I've done it before so I don't know why I keep stop starting!!!

    Anyone want to join in with me then the more the merrier!

    I will be putting up, rants, moans & of course daily food!!

    I'm allowed 36 pro points but I'm going to start at 30 points as I do like to use my weeklies on a weekend so going to be abit more restrictive through the week!!!

    I'm hoping for 2lb a week although would love more! But that would give me 84lb loss 2 weeks before the wedding which is when my dress fitting will be!!

    So yeah.... That's me

    I will weigh in & record on here 1st thing in the morning xxx :-) xxx

  2. #2
    Likes to post
    Skinny2be!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th November, 2012
    Location
    bradford
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 17/12/12
    Start Weight: 14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: oct 2013


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.6

    NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

    So I am having a final binge tonight, not sure what to have I'm thinking it should be a curry or a takeaway pizza as on ww I stay away from takeaways as I wouldn't know where to start with points

    On weekends I usually use weekly points on mcdonalds or subway- there easy to point! N still bad so I don't feel like I'm on a diet!!!

    Can wait to get into this & get some pounds shifted xx

  3. #3
    Likes to post
    Skinny2be!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th November, 2012
    Location
    bradford
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 17/12/12
    Start Weight: 14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: oct 2013


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.6

    NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

    Goal is 77lbs to lose

    I'm going to do a weekly countdown!!

  4. #4
    Member

    Join Date
    5th February, 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi there I'm with you - starting properly tomorrow (for what seems to be the 100th time)

    Not sure if I'm doing this posting right - it's my first time. I'm hoping it will give me a bit if a push to report back to yous & seeing how you get on

    I have 75lb to go to get to my goal - I'm on 36 pp too

    I have messed about for the last 20 month (when my son was born) trying everything - even paid 45 quid on the Cambridge and lasted 2 days haha very bad. Going back to the old faithful

    Sarah

  5. #5
    Likes to post
    Skinny2be!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th November, 2012
    Location
    bradford
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 17/12/12
    Start Weight: 14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: oct 2013


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.6

    NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spae1042 View Post
    Hi there I'm with you - starting properly tomorrow (for what seems to be the 100th time)

    Not sure if I'm doing this posting right - it's my first time. I'm hoping it will give me a bit if a push to report back to yous & seeing how you get on

    I have 75lb to go to get to my goal - I'm on 36 pp too

    I have messed about for the last 20 month (when my son was born) trying everything - even paid 45 quid on the Cambridge and lasted 2 days haha very bad. Going back to the old faithful

    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

    We can do this together!!!

    I just keep having visions of my wedding dress not fitting me, I have a evening wedding dress aswell & that is very fitted it's a size 12 I NEED to get it on!!

    Are you weighing tomorrow morning?

    Xx

  6. #6
    Member

    Join Date
    5th February, 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    You can do it - the goal u have set is realistic & I think it's great you have your wedding as your ultimate goal, real inspiration! U never know ur evening dress might be too big by then.

    I lost 4 stone in 2010 on ww & my goal was to try for another baby - 7 stone went on with him grrr
    this time I don't have something to aim for it's proving harder.

    Yeah I'll weigh tomorrow - I'm ready to start X

  7. #7
    Likes to post
    Skinny2be!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th November, 2012
    Location
    bradford
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 17/12/12
    Start Weight: 14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: oct 2013


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.6

    NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spae1042 View Post
    You can do it - the goal u have set is realistic & I think it's great you have your wedding as your ultimate goal, real inspiration! U never know ur evening dress might be too big by then.

    I lost 4 stone in 2010 on ww & my goal was to try for another baby - 7 stone went on with him grrr
    this time I don't have something to aim for it's proving harder.

    Yeah I'll weigh tomorrow - I'm ready to start X
    Yeah I hope so, just need to get my head into it!! That's why I think it's better to have a buddy!!

    You sound just like me so we will be helpful to each other!!

    Well I said if the eve dress is too big I'll buy it again haha I won't mind I'll just be gutted if I can't get into it!!

    Wow 7 stone... The things we do for our children, although saying that I was really really lucky I put the whole of 4lbs on with my little boy!!

    After the wedding we are trying for our 2nd & I bet anything coz I've spent all year losing weight I'll put it all back on!!

    Our little ones are almost same age too, mine is 19month next week :-) x x

  8. #8
    Likes to post
    wendycroxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th August, 2013
    Posts
    672
    Rep Power
    17
    Hi hun here to subscribe :-)
    Good luck on your weight loss journey.the goal you given is achievable and aslong as you track everything your do fine hun but I wouldn't lower your pro points to much as you might find it harder to lose weight further down the line.
    I started ww 15 weeks ago and ive lost 58lbs so far.
    Good luck hun and we're here to help you on you journey xx

  9. #9
    Likes to post
    Skinny2be!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th November, 2012
    Location
    bradford
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 17/12/12
    Start Weight: 14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: oct 2013


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.6

    NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wendycroxs View Post
    Hi hun here to subscribe :-)
    Good luck on your weight loss journey.the goal you given is achievable and aslong as you track everything your do fine hun but I wouldn't lower your pro points to much as you might find it harder to lose weight further down the line.
    I started ww 15 weeks ago and ive lost 58lbs so far.
    Good luck hun and we're here to help you on you journey xx
    Hi Hun, thank you for subscribing

    Yeah I didn't think of that maybe I'll just try a few less,and see how I get on

    Wow.... 58lb in 15 weeks that's amazing what's your secret then? I was thinking to try drink water as much of it as I can cope with?
    Not gunna exercise until I need to!!
    Are you exercising? Do you avoid any foods?

    You've done so well, do you mind me asking, did you have a lot to lose? What's your goal!! xx

  10. #10
    Likes to post
    Skinny2be!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th November, 2012
    Location
    bradford
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 17/12/12
    Start Weight: 14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: oct 2013


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.6

    NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

    Morning,

    I've just weighed in....... Gutted at the number on the scales!!! That is the very last time I want to see that!!! xxx

  11. #11
    Member

    Join Date
    5th February, 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Morning I feel your pain! We won't be seeing that number again

    I have made a little tally chart and every pound I shift I'm going to mark it off - hope it pushes me a bit X

  12. #12
    Likes to post
    Skinny2be!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th November, 2012
    Location
    bradford
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 17/12/12
    Start Weight: 14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: oct 2013


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.6

    NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spae1042 View Post
    Morning I feel your pain! We won't be seeing that number again

    I have made a little tally chart and every pound I shift I'm going to mark it off - hope it pushes me a bit X
    Onwards and downwards :-)

    Yeah that's a good idea, I want one of those chalk boards so I can write in how many pounds lost and how many to go! Might see if I can find 1 on eBay.

    Are you planning to use weeklies?
    Have you started a diary xx

  13. #13
    Likes to post
    wendycroxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th August, 2013
    Posts
    672
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny2be!! View Post

    Hi Hun, thank you for subscribing

    Yeah I didn't think of that maybe I'll just try a few less,and see how I get on

    Wow.... 58lb in 15 weeks that's amazing what's your secret then? I was thinking to try drink water as much of it as I can cope with?
    Not gunna exercise until I need to!!
    Are you exercising? Do you avoid any foods?

    You've done so well, do you mind me asking, did you have a lot to lose? What's your goal!! xx
    Hi hun
    If you want to lower your pp I would go 2-3 pp less.
    Thanks hun I drink 2-4 litres of water a day and I don't eat bread I eat alot of fruit & veg tho and I try not to have all my weeklies.
    When I started ww I was 19st 3.5lbs now im 15st 1.5lbs still got a long way to go, my next goal is to get to 11st and than see where to go from there, hopefully I'll get there xx

  14. #14
    Likes to post
    wendycroxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th August, 2013
    Posts
    672
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny2be!! View Post
    Morning,

    I've just weighed in....... Gutted at the number on the scales!!! That is the very last time I want to see that!!! xxx
    That be the last time you see those numbers hun xx

  15. #15
    Likes to post
    Skinny2be!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    7th November, 2012
    Location
    bradford
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    5
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft5in
    Start Date: 17/12/12
    Start Weight: 14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight: 11st0lb
    Goal Date: oct 2013


    BMI Information:
    Goal BMI: 25.6

    NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wendycroxs View Post
    Hi hun
    If you want to lower your pp I would go 2-3 pp less.
    Thanks hun I drink 2-4 litres of water a day and I don't eat bread I eat alot of fruit & veg tho and I try not to have all my weeklies.
    When I started ww I was 19st 3.5lbs now im 15st 1.5lbs still got a long way to go, my next goal is to get to 11st and than see where to go from there, hopefully I'll get there xx
    Yeah think I'm going to have 33 a day and see how I go with that!!

    I think water is the key to be honest!

    I'm going to invest in a smoothie maker & try get fruit down me that way!! Can only stand bananas to eat but if I blend with ice I know ill like more!!

    Bread is a weakness of mine aswell but I'm going to try have minimal amount, going to change to whole meal too

    You've done so well, your Defo my inspiration!! I'm sure you'll get to goal you've done the hard part already!

    11stone is my goal.... God that seems so far away!!

    14st is my 1st goal which is 2 stone away I weighed this around 7/8 month ago and although not where I want to be I did feel happy!!

    Weekends is my downfall, we tend to make the most of it and spend all day out shopping or cinema, which obviously every direction you look in is a food outlet!! I know I can have stuff but I want to try make the best choices xxx

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.