New Years Resolution
I know this should probably be in off topics but as it's so quiet on here at the moment I thought it be better on here as it's likely to be seen (please move it if it really shouldn't be here )
So I'm thinking of my New Year resolutions and I've got a few and simply being nosey I wondered what are yours? or dit you even bother to do them?
1) Make more time for myself. As a mum of two and working I'm on the bottom of the list
2) Be more organised. I'm 75% good but the 25% is always where I fall off the wagon
3) Control the finances better. Like my organisation im 75% good but could improve.
4) Lose the final stone and maintain!
I'm trying to set realistic resolutions which in truth should be happening in my life anyway and would benefit everyone
Likes to post
- Rep Power
Diet: Weight Watchers
Start Date: 17.02.14
Start Weight: 19st4.5lb
Current Weight: 17st11.0lb
Goal Weight: 12st0lb
Start BMI: 45
Current BMI: 41.4
Goal BMI: 28
Total Weight Loss: 1st7.5lb
Weight to Lose: 5st11lb
% Lost 7.95%
1. To lose weight and get healthy and active
2. To stop doubting myself and believe that I can achieve what I want to (like my exams for nursing)
3. Stop using Facebook so much!
- run 2 marathons (Brighton, 6 April; San Francisco, 27th July)
- lose the last 2 stone and finally get to goal by summer at the latest
- turn 40 in November and be happy with where I'm at!
- stick to my budget and not get into (any more) debt
I've never been one for New Year resolutions, but 2013 was really hard for me, so I've decided I want to make 2014 as awesome as I possibly can by making several resolutions I'm hoping I can stick to.
1. Complete a juice cleanse. This is kind of a silly resolution/goal, but I have never done one before, and it seems like a good way to start the year.
2. Start & stick to Weight Watchers. I have 250lbs to lose, and I am aiming to lose at least half of that by Christmas. I know I can do it as long as I stay motivated. I am scared I will end the year heavier than when I started, so I can't let that happen!
3. Get fit. This kind of goes hand in hand with my previous resolution, but I am incredibly out of shape so I'm not aiming for anything major. I'd just like to get fit enough to go for a run around the park and complete one of those free British Military Fitness sessions. I would also love to join a gym, but finances are incredibly tight so I don't know how that will go.
4. This is not so much a resolution as it is just a general "feel good" task I'm setting for myself. I am going to write down every positive moment I experience in 2014 - from things that make me laugh, goals & targets I meet, compliments I'm given, that kind of thing. I want to be able to sit down on the 31st December and read through all the moments that made me happy this year.
I struggle with depression and there was a time not too long ago when I genuinely didn't want to be here anymore. I dreaded the thought of another year and another string of failures. But I am still here, and while I am not exactly filled with joy, I am willing to see what 2014 brings and determined to make it worth seeing through.
So, those are my resolutions!
- Rep Power
Here are mine -
1. Loose weight - with WW of course!
2. Have more family time - Me and husband work opposite hours, saves on childcare but we rarely have time together
3. Find 'myself' I still have no idea what I want to be/how to get there. I run my own business but it's lost that 'buzz'
4. No more credit!
I could go on but if I can do something about the above then I'm happy!
I have one goal, just one that is simply for me. To get onto the 10's. Stones that is, no hope of size 10's with my luscious bapticles in the way!
Great New Years resolution everyone! I hope you are all successful.
So far I've managed to keep all mine up
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.