Just thought I might start a thread on tips for making our pro-points go further.............. I know from past experience if I eat all my dailies and weeklies I wont lose weight so I need to make my dailies go further. Any tops tips?
Some of mine are:
* I have recently switched from skimmed milk to unsweetened almond milk its only 1pp for 250ml. I think its lovely! bet more expensive but worth the save on points.
* I am going to get back into Cajun seasoned roast butternut squash. I used to love this instead of potato/ rice and it's 0pp!
* I'm really into frozen banana - chop it up and freeze it in bags for smoothies and also its nice to eat like sweets when you crave sweet stuff. 0pp
* I've remembered its better to plan my evening meal and work backwards so I don't run out of points.
* WW spread it ok too for 0pp
Any top tips guys? I'd love to hear them, I really want to shift this weight.