2 week no loss....
before i start i just want to say a few things.. Im not lazy, nor am i looking for pity. Im a new on line member with a lot of questions.
On line because i can't make it to meetings. Ive been though all of the online reading. Im not a good reader. I do have issues with comprehending things, with this being said, i hope you can all help me out.
Im happy to be here. Im hope i don't run into the same issues as the WW community..
Anyway yada, yada, yada!
so I've been on the WW for almost 2 week and have not seen any change.. Ive been tweeting my eating, i workout, drink my water ect.
So i was wondering.. Is there anyone else going through the same issues? Is it an age thing? Or is my body just being stubborn? lol
Anyways.. thanks everyone! I hope i make new friends here, an i hope we can help each other out
hi hun have u found out how many points you should be on also maybe try doing a diary x
28 pionts for me and i only have 2 dairy.. i don't drink milk.. so its either cheese or yogurt
are you counting them right am ok with yougurt but no cheese am very greedy with portions
Make sure you double check portions and try to weigh foods if possible x
I'm new to WW online but have done WW in the past.
There are a few things that could be going on:
1. Your body could be at one of its set-points - a weight at which the body is fairly stable so it will attempt to stay at that weight.
2. You could be missing something when you count- perhaps pp from drinks or from small snacks
3. It might be artefact e.g. you've actually lost weight. For example you might be drinking/eating immediately before weigh-in (if for the first weigh-in you had not had much to eat or drink and for the second weigh-in you had had lots of bulk to eat (even if that's only fruit and veg) and drunk quite a lot of water then your weight could be artificially elevated even though you have actually lost weight.) Liquids and solids do weigh so that can make your weight stay the same e.g a pint of water weighs half a pound for about an hour, until you have peed!
4. Hormones can play a part- either PMS or menopausal symptoms depending on your age might contribute to your weight
5. 28 pro-points could be too many calories for your age and activity level or for your own specific basal metabolic rate (how much energy you use)- however this is very unlikely because I think the website calculates your BMR. You could try exercising for an extra 10 minutes per day and see if that helps!
Apart from that I'm really not sure! Perhaps try eating something proteinatious for breakfast, eating chillis/peppers to fuel your metabolism and exercising a tiny bit more and see what happens. Also don't weigh-in immediately after drinking water. If you still don't lose weight after a couple of weeks and there are no hidden pro-points that you're missing when you track then maybe you could try reducing your pp allowance or switching to the 'Filling and Healthy' days instead!
Think about dumping the exercise for a couple of weeks. Exercise when you first get into your plan can sometimes make the body go into panic mode, and it will store fat due to the reduction in calories and continued exercise.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.