50 day challenge- day 1

Babymum

Hi all,

I have set myself a 50 day challenge, broken down in batches of 10 days. If TS for the 10 days I get to do something nice.... Which is not food related.

My big motivator was when I looked in the mirror and thought 'what have you done to yourself'... I feel like I have let myself go and stopped caring. Well no more.

1 day done, 49 to go!

Babymum

Well done! Great attitude and a good idea x

Day 2 wasn't too bad. Day 3 today and I feel really good. Already decided to plan my big shop for clothes. I'm going to book it on day 20 as my treat, and hopefully go on the day after day 50! Can't wait. I'll book the day off work too!

Day 5 today.... Surprisingly good. 45 days to go.... Weight has been fluctuating due to totm but lost something....

So... Weigh in 1 and I only lost 4lbs... I put it down to totm, but it's still a loss. I have to say without the bullion I would be struggling. I have 2 cups a day- is that too much? I have 2 shakes and a bar, about 3/4 litres of water and sometimes a coke zero for a treat.

Thanks, Babymum.

Well done on the weight loss. That's a decent amount. Try & up the water if you can, needs to be about 3-4 litres a day. It really does help with getting the pounds off.

Back