Excited newbie!!

Hi everyone :) am receiving my exante total solutions delivery Tomoz and just thought I would see if anyone else was in the same boat or could offer any advice.... I am 16st 7lb and for a 5'2 woman that huuuuuuge!!! I have spent the last hour reading all the motivational weight loss stories and can't wait to start!!
Keep up the good work everyone :) xx

Good luck to you both, cant really offer any advice - just really give it a try - it does work if you stick at it (thats the hard bit). Update us on your progress!

Wallywithabrolly said:
Good luck to you both, cant really offer any advice - just really give it a try - it does work if you stick at it (thats the hard bit). Update us on your progress!

Thanks is there any fruits you can eat on TS?

No, only 100% Ts. ..

Thanks everyone!! It's so nice to know it won't just be me suffering!! Haha good luck everyone x

Good Luck scatty!!! First couple of days are hardest, after that it's easy.I m on this diet since Aug. Stay focused and strong.If I can do it so can you.we are all here to help each other :)

Good Luck scatty!!! First couple of days are hardest, after that it's easy.I m on this diet since Aug. Stay focused and strong.If I can do it so can you.we are all here to help each other :)

Thank you :)
looks like ur doing fab with ur 2 stone weightloss!! WELL DONE!!
Ive just had my first meal... porridge and was suprised by how nice it was, bring on the carbonara later......only 5 weeks till xmas so lets do this people!! lol xxx

Carry on....

good luck

I started yesterday! Looking forward to christmas being a stone or more lighter! Start of a long journey. I am at 15 st with 4 minium to lose. Day at a time is the answer, maybe even decision at a time!

Curioushelen83 said:
I started yesterday! Looking forward to christmas being a stone or more lighter! Start of a long journey. I am at 15 st with 4 minium to lose. Day at a time is the answer, maybe even decision at a time!

Good luck

Very true curious Helen.... How did u find it?? My belly was a bit grumbly but appart from that I feel fine n feel like I have more energy already!! Im weeing for England tho!! My poor bladder!!
Good luck xx

By the way procrastination you are doin amazing!!! You should be so proud if yourself xx

I feel much better today. There was some grumbles and moments of sheer frustration. Had a 'no cheat get my head down day' yesterday and i realised I could go on. Feeling enthusiastic about the weightloss I'll have on christmas day. I'll put my weightloss on here on wednesday X

Woop Woop check u out curious Helen.... Fingers crossed for weds weigh-in, my first weigh in is thurs but had a sneaky jump on the scales this morning and was 5lb Down

its gonna bn a big loss i bet continue doing wat u are doing

Hi Girls - take it one day or even one hour at a time - the first few days are tough and you just need to distract yourself with various tasks - i started decorating my kitchen! Bit drastic but got me through lol

Once you're in ketosis it gets easier

Take care Vee :cool:

Woop Woop check u out curious Helen.... Fingers crossed for weds weigh-in, my first weigh in is thurs but had a sneaky jump on the scales this morning and was 5lb Down ??

Wow thats great! I did the same last night and i am 4lb down. Will resist till wednesday now jumping on the scales or i start getting paranoid :)

Hi Girls - take it one day or even one hour at a time - the first few days are tough and you just need to distract yourself with various tasks - i started decorating my kitchen! Bit drastic but got me through lol

Once you're in ketosis it gets easier

Take care Vee :cool:

Thanks Vee. I am on day 5 and feel like i am getting to the no hunger, mind has succumbed to this way of life stage :). Fingers crossed for wednesday weigh in!

Back