Insanity fitness DVD

Danig

Hi what do people think about trying to do the 2?
insanity and exante?

thanks x

I've done insanity before and it's hard. I loved it but I was sooo hungry on it and kept having to eat. I ate lean and green tho

I had to stop it when starting exante as its very hard core so I personally wouldn't do it as I know I would faint if on exante at same time And I'm quite fit. I'm planning to restart after exante.

U could try and see how u feel tho.

Y not try something softer like the 30 day shred?

Yeah I have the insanity box set as well, but when I start Exante I definitely will be stopping any hard core exercises like that on such a calorie deficit! Just be wary in trying it as you may feel so crap afterwards and then decide to have a lil nibble or binge...or maybe that's just me lol

Try you tube as well for loads of free quick 20-30 minute workouts

I slightly disagree. I find I have loads more energy to exercise since starting on Exante. I introduced exercise in the second week and have been doing circuits and lots of running and I don't really feel worse for it? I do eat some protein generally most days, either eggs/tuna/ham etc so maybe that helps? I too have done Insanity and love it. Like someone else mentioned though, I would definitely work up to that rather than start on it. Shred is an ideal build up to that? I guess you just need to listen to your body and not push it? x

Back