Day 1 100% TS

skupio

Hi everyone

Today is my first day (again). I've been fine so far. Had half a bar for breakie, had another bite at break time (I'm a teacher) and about to try the mushroom risotto, doesn't smell or look great but here goes.
Got the rest of my bar for later tonight when I'm tempted to reach for something naughty.

Good luck skupio,. Evenings are the worst aren't they. I do the same thing & leave my last pack till later so that I can avoid picking at stuff.

OMG!!! It is VILE!!!!!
Binned it and opted for a toffee caramel shake instead. Much better!

That seems to be the way a few people react to the mushroom risotto. You wont know unless you taste it though I suppose. Never had any of their meals but I do love the porridge.

I love the porridge too.
Love the bar idea... im defo going to try that tomorrow.

Good luck

hi skupio - day 1 for me too. I had the shepherds pie. Looked disgusting but was surprisingly edible and extremely filling. Still got to try the risotto....

Day 2 and just can't hack the meals. Absolutely disgusting!
I just can do this 100% I'm going to try having a low carb meal in the evening and see how I go. It will still be cutting my calories loads.
Feel like a failure but I just can't do it.

Might be worth trying the added meal for a couple of weeks. By then you may have got use to the taste of the packs & be able to tolerate them as you adjust to the taste. What ever you do don't think of yourself as a failure. You have to do what's best for you. As you say you will still be reducing your calorie intake so will still lose weight.

Day 2 and just can't hack the meals. Absolutely disgusting!
I just can do this 100% I'm going to try having a low carb meal in the evening and see how I go. It will still be cutting my calories loads.
Feel like a failure but I just can't do it.

What meal did you try tonight?

I struggled with Carbonara day 1 @ Curry day 2 and had to add more water and turn them into soup. I had red bean chilli tonight and it felt like a proper meal.

Good Luck what ever you decide.

It was the chilli. I just couldn't stomach it.
Has anyone tried having more than 1 bar a day? I could probably hack 2 of them and a shake.

I haven't tried the meals yet, was going to save them for this weekend. I can't see why you can't have 2 bars in a day, everything is the same calorie value isn't it??

Please don't feel like a failure... having less calories a day will enable you to loose weight no matter how you do it. Stay strong and take each day as it comes x

Skupio I hope it's going well for you, I haven't tried any of the meals, just don't think I could stomach anything like that. I only have each day the choc shake and the vanilla shake (with a spoon of coffee in) both hot and either the nut bar or choc orange bar --- I know I like those four options so just stick to them.

Hope you find some that you do like.

Hi Skupio best of luck x

Hi Skupio, how is it going? have you found a meal you like yet?

Hi Skupio. How are you doing?

Back