More than 2 hot meals daily.....??

trimtracey

Can i ask can i have 2 chilli or shepards pies in same day? I know i need 3 meals but do they need to be different??

Stupid question i know x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic thankyou. ....on day 3 today...ketosis sticks changing. ..can't wait for weigh in...how u doing x

Hi Tracey

I'm doing well thanks :)

Why not join us over in the diary section? Very motivational to read, and a very supportive little community :D

Good luck!

Aww thanks..I needed that..sat here feeling sorry for myself. And if to give in......x

No I think I'm ok now...just a moment. ..just read loads on net about how quickly it will go back on a and that it's not fat it's muscle u loose.

Think I worry ahead of myself and n keep wondering how to eat after exante x.....how r u doing x

It's the same as any diet you of course can put it back on if you eat like a wally lol.
I lost loads a few yrs ago and kept it off for a few yrs til deciding to have 2 more babies to complete our family, so you can maintain don't panic :)

Have you made it through another day now?

Thanks for your support. ...yes I had 2 orange and chocolate bars delivered today so had one at lunch and feel normal and in control again...am i right I can only have one a day?

I have a totally different mindset today.

Day 4 almost done ...Thank you so much for asking x

Back