Day 1 tomorrow! LOADS to lose but ready to lose it!

Zizzy

Hi Folks :D Starting Exante tomorrow and I cannot WAIT!!! I've heard and seen great things so here I am, jumping on the wagon! Anyone new to it too or starting tomorrow? Would love to hear from you :) x

Not new, but have come back after a loss of a stone and a half quite easily before my summer holiday in August. Put some of it back on, especially over Xmas, but going to give it another go. I am on day 2.
Good luck for tomorrow. x

Hey I started today so close enough. Not been as tough as I thought it might've been. Probably because I've spent the last week trawling though these forums and picked up a lot of inspiration. Although working in a supermarket isn't exactly helping. Too many goodies lying around the place. Keep hearing myself saying not today every time I see said goodies. Good luck on your journey :)

Good luck everyone, just remember that you can do this, one day at a time xx

Hey good luck! I'm on day 2 and so far so good! These forums are a huge help for what to expect and how to cope!

Hey :) i'm planning on starting tomorrow, ordered pack today already on its way to me...its my first time on VLCD tried everything else but tend to do best on low carb diets so fingers crossed I can do this one....good luck everyone xx

Back