Black Coffee?

LibraLite

Hi guys and gals,

Sitting here this morning, waiting for my little monsters to wake up with a steaming mug of Black coffee and wondering is it ok to have sweetners in it?? I put two sweetex in my coffee and I have a maximum of two mugs a day, I am only on day 2 so not in Ketosis yet. Coffee is the only thing I will have thats not 100% TS..I kinda need it....I HAVE 3 KIDS! :D

Also I had a cracking headache last night, I had to take some nurofen, they're sugar coated I think, is that ok too?? Think I'm still half asleep and having abit of a panic tbh :eek:

I have 2 sweeteners too I'm my coffee too. Yes they're fine - so don't suffer coffee without milk AND without sweetener - bleugh! :)

I don't think you can have granulated though.

Go and get another black coffee and slap some sweeteners in it, you deserve it.

Good luck with your first week x

Coffee is one thing I really miss. I can't stand black coffee so I'm having to go without and I get really tired at about 4pm every day (the time I normally start work). I used to have a coffee to perk me up a bit but obviously can't anymore :-(

Coffee is one thing I really miss. I can't stand black coffee so I'm having to go without and I get really tired at about 4pm every day (the time I normally start work). I used to have a coffee to perk me up a bit but obviously can't anymore :-(

Aww, Took me awhile to get used to Black coffee, and its not the same as a coffee with a drop of milk in, but still I gotta take what I can get! :)

Do you not like coke zero? You could have a glass of that for your caffeine hit. That should pep you up! X

That's true. I guess I was just trying to stick to water but coke zero might be worth a try. Thanks for the suggestion!

To be honest you'd probably be fine with some milk, Slim & save has a daily allowance for milk for people on the equivalent of TS :)

Back