Day 9 help

Cypherkitty

I dont know what's come over me today. Im not hungry as such.... but I really really want normal food. I just want some chicken or some ham or some mushooms.... its sending me nuts this morning whats going on

:(

Hey Cypher,

Day 9, well done you! How are you feeling now? I'm sure you have tried distracting yourself etc. I did the exante diet last summer and am doing it again now (After putting my weight back on!) I remember having days when I wasnt really hungry but just wanted food, real honest to god food! And it would get me really frustrated and upset, thankfully it never used to last long :)

Just remember the diet is not forever, we can taste that food again! Just in smaller portions, alter our eating habits etc... I am only on Day 2, and have laughed, cried, tantrumed, but gonna push through.

Good luck :)

Im feeling better now.

It was this morning that I felt like I could eat mcdonalds out of stock. I dont know its strange.

I was hoping the need for food would go away..... but it hasnt :(

Im sure this is just a phase though. I have been very good and stayed 100% I feel that if Im not it would be so easy to fall off the wagon as the nibbles grow to bites, and then grow to full plates of food. I dont think I could give in as it would just be the end of it

Stick with it! It's just the little devil on your shoulder whispering into your ear :)
Like Libra says, just think of how much you'll be able to enjoy food AFTER you're down to your goal weight. Having been on Exante, I know I'll forever manage my portion sizes because I won't want to do Exante again!

I've been like that today, not hungry but wanting normal food. And I'm only on day 4! Can't even imagine day 9!but well done for not cracking! X

Thanks girlies.

I just want one small meal of normal food. I still havent had my last sachet for tonight. But I would give anything for a little chicken and some salad :( the mind does such silly things to you

I know I have, I think it might be the fact that I have been really lax with drinking my water. I have barely drunk anything today. :d'oh: Im sure that probably doesnt help

Back