Day 1 after months of indulgence

Good luck! xx

Oooooh which one? I love the banana, choc mint and toffee caramel x

I had the banana i still have the stuff from last time so not got any of the new flavours yet...i really dont like the soup but love the porridge x how r u doing on the diet?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So far so good, day 1 was a killer, how i didn't raid my fridge is beyond me but now it doesn't bother me so much! I love the meals apart from the carbanora, I didn't get on well with the porridge but banana shake is yum! I have read a few people don't like the soups, I haven't been brave enough to try them!

Have a good day! xx

Day 1 after months of indulgence for me too. I cannot believe how much weight I have put on during those months eek!
Sounds like you're doing great so far, keep up the good work

Thanks its hard and i had a naughty day back on track today..my pack doesnt have bars and i miss them wen watching my soaps do you know any alternatives?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, good luck I think people seem to find it harder second/third time round so dig deep for your motivation! I suggest getting as much range as possible to mix it up and not get bored. Also add things to change flavours like the coffee to vanilla milkshake.

Back