Tomorrow, would like to stay accountable!

Dear all,

I am a long time LL but am abroad and wanted to lose some weight again and thought Exante would suit me best. I had a bit of a false start this weekend as I had a 100% day yesterday but this morning I completely forgot I was doing 100% and ate LOL

So tomorrow I am going to go again. I understand the first few days are the hardest until you are in ketosis and I would love to have some people to support and be able to chat to about this. I am happy to support as well as being supported so I hope people dont think my sole purpose is to receive help!!!

So tomorrow Monday I will begin again and hope to be able to post back in the evening.

Have a good day everyone and thank you in advance!!

Hi Kookies, hope your day has been good today. you need to stay strong and really focus on sticking to it 100% then after a few days and you are in ketosis it will all be a lot easier. Good luck

Hi Kookies, hope your day has been good today. you need to stay strong and really focus on sticking to it 100% then after a few days and you are in ketosis it will all be a lot easier. Good luck

Hi Taupe,
Thank you for replying!! I thought I had said something wrong with the lack of replies LOL

Well day 3 successfully completed. I have noted im drinking more water which is good and also the bars are tasting a lot nicer as I get each day complete. I tried the porridge yesterday and I have to say I struggled to keep it down. I am going to wait a week or so and then give the porridge another go.

Am I ok just going for 3 bars? I love the choc orange and nut raisin ones much prefer to the shakes where I have to hold my nose to drink them LOL

Good luck with your journey so far!

How's your first week been?

Hi Kelly,
Sorry for the slow reply life has been so crazy!
First week has been great. I feel fantastic. Love the bars more everyday and the water is getting easier too. I feel so happy. The only problem is I dont own any scales and dont really want to get into the whole weighing loads thing, so i have no idea if i have lost weight. I presume if i was following plan 100% which i have been and drinking well over 3 litres a day it should be coming off!

How are you doing?

Back