Im back !! Now 10st 4lb back on TS

Constantstar

Hello all, I'm back after doing exante about 2 months ago. Managed to keep within 2-4lbs of what I lost. But def put inches back So current weight as of Monday 7th 10st 4lb Aim 9st 7lb If I reach this il aim for 9st. I bought a kettle bell and will do daily exercises Using bullion powder inbetween meals too. How's everyone else doing xxx

My motivation: I'm going to Vegas in October and have u seen the ladies out there! I don't wanna be the fatty in the full body swimming costume! X

Last edited:
Good luck! :)

Thank u. Day 3 today. Bought some coke zero and sparkling water to help me through! X

Good luck! You sound really determined so im sure you'll get to goal really soon x

I had been struggling to get back on the horse since a short break away but do not want to see those 11s again so will knuckle down.
I have a trip to away too in florida and i dont want to be round as a pound in my costume :D

Thank u! Haven't felt hungry today . It's the evenings that get me . :/ but so far I've just had my second shake x

So I'm going out to meet friends at the park cafe. Who's gunna bet the don't sell coke zero or fizzy water! Guess it plain water ! I've had my morning shake and sparkling water. I haven't done my kettle bell work out yet I may do when my little boy gets home from nursery he can do it with one of his teddies or something with me lol x

I was good. My friends ate and drank and I had .... Water! X

Still on the wagon day 5. Seem to be using this more as a diary but hey ho lol. My partner got takeaway and I was so jealous smelt gorgeous but I have to keep reminding myself I will hate myself if I have to cover up on holiday all the time and but huge clothes so just gotta push through! I did a swap on Facebook of strawberry milkshakes for porridge . Porridge tastes so chemically. Bleugh il stick to shakes me thinks! I've been doing kettle bells every night since buying on tues . Only 10 mins but today I made sure if I was a loose end I got on the floor and worked my tummy muscles lol! I wanna be able to wear a bikini is the sentence that keeps floating round in my head!! X

Hi Constantstar,
Your posts are really good-I enjoy reading them-I am on my 3rd attempt at this and after another week 1 I have lost 7lbs so am pleased and in the right frame of mind again. I have a big birthday coming up and I am determined not to have to do this again!!
Can I ask you a couple of questions?-How much zero coke are we allowed? What are kettle bells? :) x

Aw thanks moisy :) made me smile! Glad to see your doing so well ! Fab weightloss! My weigh in Monday! I'm currently running a bath as my son and partner are eating their way through our cudboards! I can't see that!
I think on the website it said 330 mls of coke zero so one can so I'm going to stick to that!
Kettle bells are a weight with a handle and u can lift them and swing them. I used to use them at Bootcamp but bought one from Argos for £15 and do it whenever I have spare time! Hope it works!
I got my porridge ( did a swapsy with someone in Facebook ) oh my the cin and apple almost made me hurl! Yuk lol! She suggested making cookies so I used the other one, it was like eating plastic! Pmsl
So shakes for me! I've only got enough shakes till next fri as counted to il see how I'm doing !

Hi,
I am okay with the porridge I like the idea of something solid, but don't like the meals at all-so choc shakes, porridge and choc & orange bars for me!
Was out shopping today with hubby and daughter and we went to costa for lunch-well they did-I stuck to my sparkling water and black coffee and although I wanted to eat, I felt very chuffed with myself when we left!!
Now watching BGT with a hot chocolate shake!! Yum :)
Usually when I order new packs they come the next day so you should be fine if you order in the week.
Good luck with your weigh in on Monday.

Ah ur doing well! :) xx

Ok I'm .....

Attachments

• image-3514540789.jpg
    image-3514540789.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 163
Now I'm on week 2. Xx

I so desperately want to be In a bikini and and I've got a holiday coming up end of May. Was going to stop the packs on Friday but I decided I'm going to keep going. I've just ordered another 2 weeks worth so I've got 3 weeks supply. I'm hoping I can get to 9.7st in 3 weeks with a cheat here and there. I'm so determined this time! I'm fed up of looking like a whale! Here's some motivation pics of me x
First pic is split- one taken a week ago and one taken today. I feel like my belly is looking smaller - I hope the kettle bells are working!

Also here is me in an outfit I hope to look slim in soon, just gotta keep loosing weight and toning my stomach! My arms are another story huge and will take me longer but I'm still going x

Attachments

• image-1359286259.jpg
    image-1359286259.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 230
  • image-2867205967.jpg
    image-2867205967.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 189
I'm still going, even tho I desp wanna eat! I don't know why I fancy anything lol thjnk it's totm doing it to me :(
I've been good stuck to 2 shakes and tried a toffee nut and raisin bar which was nice. I tried a pasta carbonara satchet omg eww. I feel sick! The smell. Like hot bacon crisps made me feel sick :/ so that's a no. I've still got a choc bar to try. Might swap some shakes for the bars of I enjoy the choc one too cause it's nice to eat something lol xx

Thank u! I just keep looking in mirror thinking about what nice clothes il be able to fit in soon I hope!

He he! That's fab u fit into it! Makes u feel great doesn't it x

Back