4 weeks of exante...bring it on!!

michellebeeston

Well after seeing the Exante diet on offer I decided to give it a go. Im getting married in 6 weeks time and after looking at my honeymoon destination, decided that I dont want to be paranoid about my body whilst there. It doesnt help that iv been looking at other peoples pictures pf the destination and there are no fat people there! I dont want to be the first...
Im 5 ft 3 and weigh 12 st 10lb...and not happy in this body.
My exante meal replacements came the other day....space food I thought... cat food said my other half. Haha.

Today is day one. I decided to try the porridge for breakfast and I was pleasantly suprised. It wasnt too bad. Also just finished off my first litre of water.... I feel like im drowning on the inside

'Vegetable soup' for lunch.....lets see....

Its now 4.55 and im starving on day one. Had 2 litres of water so thats good. The vegetable soup that I had for my lunch was.......ok. I thought it was nice but by the end I wasnt sure.. im still not sure how I feel about it. But I ate it.

Tonights meal is going to be the spaghetti bolognese pack....iv got high hopes for this, I love spaghetti bolognese.

Not much else to report really as its day one but I feel ok. Just abit hungry really...

Welcome! I find i get 2 meals put of the soup. They are quite large portions.

They just left my mouth feeling fluffy...I think im going to add more water to it tomorrow to make it less thick.
On the plus the spaghetti bolognese was quite nice. :)

Well last night I felt awful. Had a massive headache and was in bed by 9.15!
This morning woke up ok but now have developed a head ache again. Im guessing its all the toxins coming out of my system...but iv had to have another tablet.

Had one litre of water so far and for breakfast I had apple and cinnamon porridge..it was really nice.

I do feel really weak at the moment...I cant wait until this feeling passes. Everything is an effort. I feel sluggish. Oh well....I must persevere im determined to try this properly.

You can do it. It will pass

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Sandrat...it was a horrible feeling. Its starting to pass now and im feeling a bit more awake. Still got a bad head though. I did drink a lot of tea so il be glad when the caffeine comes out of my system.

For lunch today iv had thai chicken soup and it was lovely. Enjoying the food today, maybe my palette is adapting now.
Lets see what tea brings....

My OH has just announced that he'll bring chips home for tea for him and the kids to 'save me cooking'. He means well but this is going to be torture.......

You are doing really well, stay strong and soon you will be in ketosis and watching the scales fall. Focus on your honeymoon, it will be worth it.x

Thank you :)

Well, today woke up feeling great. Full of energy. Im so pleased. Got race for life tonight aswell so doubly pleased...although I shall be walking ;-)

jumped on the scales just...couldn't help myself and I weigh 12.9. I was 12.13 so the scales have moved already. Very excited.

Im just having some water while I get ready and drop my child off at school. Then I shall be home for my apple and cin porridge. Tried the pasta last night. It was nice but I little like soup with pasta in it. I cleaned the kitchen while the family had chips and I wasnt bothered.
For lunch iv decided on the thia chicken soup again cos I really enjoyed that and then for tea im going to have a strawberry shake.
Sun is shining and feeling good on day three :) x

Glad to hear you're feeling great this morning Michelle! I am on day two today, so it's nice to know the sluggish and woozy feelings will pass.

Good luck for Race for Life, ours isn't for another month yet. x

Thankyou calabria. How are you finding exante?

Struggling today but it might be because it's 20 minutes until my next shake. My head is trying to convince me to 'have a day off', on day two! I don't feel hungry, it's just the head mess :(

Struggling today but it might be because it's 20 minutes until my next shake. My head is trying to convince me to 'have a day off', on day two! I don't feel hungry, it's just the head mess :(

I am on day two also, and I feel very spaced out this afternnon few stomach cramps and my head is telling me "its not natural give up today and have a square meal " but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't give up on day 2

I'm dreading this evening having to make tea for my little boy but I WILL stay strong

Oh god day 2 was the worst for me. I just wanted to rip my head off. But woke up on day 3 a completely different woman. I still feel a little lathargic but to be honest iv done nothing all day so that always makes me tired. Im making the most of my time before I start a new job. Hahaha.

Hang in there...ul be pleased with yourself if you do x

Oh god day 2 was the worst for me. I just wanted to rip my head off. But woke up on day 3 a completely different woman. I still feel a little lathargic but to be honest iv done nothing all day so that always makes me tired. Im making the most of my time before I start a new job. Hahaha.

Hang in there...ul be pleased with yourself if you do x

Thanks Michelle

You must be so so excited to gwt married :) where are you going on honey moon?

The Maldives! ! It was on the bucket list :) its coming round so quickly. Iv got my first wedding dress fitting and im scared incase its too small! I keep panicking about it.

Did race for life last night and now im abit sore. Only walked with short bursts of running, me and my daughter called it ralking.
Weighed myself this morning...day 4. ..yes yes I am a serial weigher I cant help it. It works for me.. but I was 12.5 this morning so a total loss of 8pounds in 4 days??!! Is thus normal?? Am I dreaming?? Why havent I dont exante before. ...im loving it and the meal replacements now dont even bother me. I shall be having a shake for breakfast toady, im thinking strawberry flavour as that was quite nice for my tea last night. Then I mighr try the mushroom soup for lunch and the pasta carb for tea. Then its off to try on my wedding dress for the first time. Il be so gutted if it doesnt fit me. She ordered me an 18......*sigh*

Well done Michelle, that's excellent! :happy096: Let us know how you get on with the dress, I bet you look wonderful.

Am jealous about the Maldives - what a fab place!

Back