13 stone 13 pounds ~ Starting day 1 AGAIN today

Hello there. :)

Welcome back. Once you get through the first week it's so much easier as you know, so keep thinking of how proud you will be when you get to goal and all the lovely Christmas party clothes you will look stunning in. I can't wait to throw out my size 18 clothes and be wearing 16s. Even though my ultimate goal is 10/12.xx

I am desperate to get into the 12 stones. It's my overweight but don't look too bad bracket so I am guzzling lots of water and staying focused. I am actually doing Exante working solution ... however I am throwing in the odd total solution day to make the losses as rapid as possible.
I don't think I am in ketosis yet as I have little energy (day 3)... but I am not overly hungry.

Good luck for today sweet; you can do this!!

xx

I think ketosis may have kicked in for me today... I am starting to feel upbeat and I have energy... which is great as my little one had a bad night and I must have managed about 4 hours sleep max.
I know what you mean. I keep looking in my wardrobe thinking... I so need some new summer clothes but can't buy anything yet as it will be a waste of money. I will only be able to wear them a couple of times before they are too big. :D So I am having to make do with a couple of pairs of trousers and skirts and a few size 18 tops until I hit the 16s... hopefully in the next two weeks.

I hope you get the keto-fairy today. :D Have a good day. xx

Hi Supernova! How much did you lose in your first week? We have a similar start weight - I too am desperate to get into the 12s. Hoping to do so in 2 weeks! When you lost weight before, was that on Exante too? Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Hi supernova also starting tomorrow - again! Done it 2 year ago and put most back on due to several reasons but really never felt more determined.
good luck for your first day and sure you'll be brilliant - the feeling of letting yourself down is the worst but we'll do it!!

Hi SuperNova,

This is my restart for the 3 week running! Got through today and wish to continue this time!

I lost weight for my wedding in april but have managed to put on nearly 2 stone since then from total over indulgment.

It needs to stop! I will take control!! good luck all.. x

Back