294Ibs see you later

ImLosingWeight

Hey everyone. I did exante once successfully before and lost about 4stone. Since put it all back on. I'm male and broad shouldered but not overly tall so it does of course notice.

In between then and now I've lost my job... Got bad finances. Moved back in with parents and here I am at 33.

I have some money coming through in a couple of weeks that I was owed from old job (month salary) they are finally paying. Only taken 6 months to get it from them.

In meantime. I've decided this is where I reboot my life. I'm single and have no children. And although I feel I'm getting older at rate of knots I've still got some life ahead of me.

I was watching some TV earlier and felt uncomfortable I've probabally put on about a stone or so last 6 months.

Well this is where I want to turn things around. I have some out of date shakes (month out) and bars (4 month out) and I'm going to use them up. My sister gave them to me 6 months or so ago as she didn't want them.

I'm going to have 3 products a day. They should last me 20-25 days. By which time I should have some money to buy next batch. Worst case in that time I'll likely have lost a couple of stone plus if I stick to it.

I'm not getting any younger and there's a risk I look back at 40 and think I wished I'd lost that weight at some time, so I'm going for it.

I'm going to use these forums as a support tool and also to keep some perspective with others journies.

So much I wanna change in my life right now, and this is a first step in the right direction.

Just weighed myself at 21st (294ibs)

Will let you know how day 1 went later (I'm sleeping back to front so just going to sleep so will start in about 7 hours).

Cheers!

Last edited:
OK Started about 2 hours ago. Nice way to start day 1 :)

UjiAaIq.jpg

Just updated my measurements too. It's nice to be drinking some water. I tell you something I just remembered having started back apart from weight loss this diet is great for making you get the basics right (drinking a decent amount of water, just eating your set meals each day and not eating because you're bored or want a nice feeling).

Yeah! First day back of a good run here I can feel it. :)

Well done on the decision - you sound very positive. Good Luck with the weight loss.

Day 1 Journal

Today was a good day for the diet because It passed without any blips.
I started my day about 3 hours in with an orange bar the chunky type ones. It tasted a bit strange but it was 6 months past its best before date so I'm not complaining.

Before I started I sorted all the shakes and bars into their best before date order with oldest at front so I use them first. For second meal I had banana shake (2 months past best before) and this tasted just fine. For last meal I had toffee bar 6 months past best before and this had a strangeish overtaste to it but not as strong as the orange one.

I also had some of the orange water flavouring 7 months past best before and tasted OK.

About 8 hours into my day I had thought oh just come off this and go get a burger... But I had a nap instead and that worked ok.

I play poker too, and managed to make 30 euros profit yesterday which is nice.

Pleased day 1 is out of the way now. 1 day into my two month journey. At two months in I'm coming off for 2 weeks then going back on for 2 months.

Have a good day everyone!

Good luck on your journey :)

Hey :) how r u gettin on? x

Just a thought, and I could be wrong, but aren't men meant to have 4 packets a day?

Good luck with your plan. I'd love to hear how you are getting on? :)

Back