First Day

daniel22

hi! i started lipotrim this morning (new to the forum). I'm finding it okay so far, I'm just struggling to drink so much water, my pharmacist said 3 ltrs on top of the shakes but I'm not really a big drinker! but I'm sure il get there!

anyone got any words of wisdom for the first week :)

hi! i started lipotrim this morning (new to the forum). I'm finding it okay so far, I'm just struggling to drink so much water, my pharmacist said 3 ltrs on top of the shakes but I'm not really a big drinker! but I'm sure il get there!

anyone got any words of wisdom for the first week :)

If you scroll down the main forum ill bump up my top tips post for you. Keep going xxx

Hi there I just started lipotrim again on saturday after doing it 6 years ago unfortunately I didn't refeed and put my weight back on plus an extra stone so I am hoping to do it this time and for it to stay off any support would be greatly appreciated

starting weight 16st 1lb

Hi daniel22, i started on Saturday too, drank minimum of 3 litres a day and been 100%, nipped on my scales this morning and id put a bloody pound on... what the hell is that all about, i was gutted to say the least, still going to carry on and see what happens after the first week, ive got plenty to loose so cant understand why ive put on....... anybody any ideas ??????????

Hi emilyemmsx, how much did you loose last time and how long did it take, ive been doing it 3 days and stuck to it 100% and today its reading a 1lb gain, im on antibiotics so wondering if they are making a difference, im gutted x

Hi there the first time I did it I lost 4 and a half stone in about 6 months but clothes wise I went from a size 22 to a 12 but I didn't re feed so I put on plus an extra stone, and yes antibiotics and other meditications can effect weightloss

Hi emilyemmsx, how much did you loose last time and how long did it take, ive been doing it 3 days and stuck to it 100% and today its reading a 1lb gain, im on antibiotics so wondering if they are making a difference, im gutted x

Happened to me to yesterday! Wouldnt sorry about it tbh if uve been 100% ... U cant physically put the weight on xx

hi everyone, I've just had my first weigh in! I've lost 6.6lbs which has lowered my bmi by one score also, which I'm pretty pleased about. on my second day i thought i didn't want to carry on and ended up eating but regretted it the next day! so went straight back to the shakes, so I'm surprised i lost what i did. hows everyone else getting on? let me know!

Just stick at it Daniel and try not to eat again. I started last Monday and now on day 6 I am at a 15lb loss. Once you get into your stride you will be fine.

Had first weigh in today and I half lost 9.5lbs which means I am now in the next stone category!! Also I have been measuring myself to see where the inches are coming off which really helps

Starting weight 16st 1lb
1st weight in - lost 9.5 current weight 15st.5.5lbs

Last edited:
Had first weigh in today and I half lost 9.5lbs which means I am now in the next stone category!! Also I have been measuring myself to see where the inches are coming off which really helps

Starting weight 16st 1lb

Well done!

thanks guys, quick question, does anyone else suffer from really dry lips and cracks round the side of your mouth whilst on lipotrim? i seem to have developed this and i asked one of the doctors at work and he said its iron deficiency?

Starting weight 16st 1lb

well done emily! i forgot to measure myself to be honest! have you noticed any loss in the measurements after the first week?

Thanks, yes I have lost an inch of my arms, thigh and hips and 5 off my waist I just think it's a good idea to see where it is coming off. It is defiantly worth doing

HI - Im on day to of Lipotrim, I am not hungry - but i guess my head is missing the food! motivation is strong - keep forgetting to bring the water with me - so far so good - Hope everyone is doing well - Hayley

Hayley make sure u keep drinking the water as thsts what really helps shift the pounds xx

Hayley, cannot agree more with Goose, the water is the key to this. You will be going to the loo every 15 mins in the first week, but that will settle down. Not only will it help the weight loss, it also keeps the no2`s coming through !!

Trust me, from experience, you need to keep the No2`s coming through !

I need help!! I am really struggling on lt I keep drinking lots but I am still hungry and I keep feeling faint all the time I really don't know what to do!

Emily .... You will feel hungry until Ketosis kicks in , around day 4 to 6. The hunger feeling will then go. Don't give in, just hang in there. You have made the decision to loose weight, this time next week you wont feel hungry, you will feel great that you have started to lose weight and you will be glad you did not give in now.

I felt hungry days 1, 2 and 3, then 4 was better, day 5 and the dizziness passed, now on day 10 I am passed all that, and lost 20lb. You will be too if you just get past this tricky few days .

hi im on day 1 and very nervous but excited as well. id love some tips and advice

thanks, H

Back