Dedication is key!

Defectio

Hey everyone I'm James. I've just signed up but I've been doing Lipotrim now for over a month, my starting weight was 133kg and I'm now at 114kg, I think that's 3 stone lost in just 5 weeks. I'm absolutely delighted with this diet and how it works. Just to let you all know that if you stick to it, you can and will lose the weight! By no means am I finished yet, I still have a long way to go but I want to share my journey with the rest of you so we can motivate eachother and some of the stories I've read on here have been inspirational, I hope you're all doing well!

Welcome James and very well done on losing 3stone in 5 weeks:happy096:

What height are you?

I can tell from your post you are delighted with your results on thid diet and so you should be as it is a tough diet.

I have fallen off it this week and I am struggling to get back on it but post like yours help to motivate me again.

I am over the moon so far, and if I'm being completely honest with you after the first week it's been really easy, I don't get any cravings. I go and buy takeaways for my family and I'm not even tempted to get anything, it's weird because my willpower is usually abysmal but because I'm seeing results and I feel better in myself it's sub consciously taking over and making life a lot easier.

You are really in the zone mentally and I am delighted everthing is going so well for you...I just need to get back there.

Like you I too am feeling so much better in myself having lost almost 2 stone on Lipotrim and loving the smaller clothes...

Have you had to buy new clothes as yet?

Hey everyone I'm James. I've just signed up but I've been doing Lipotrim now for over a month, my starting weight was 133kg and I'm now at 114kg, I think that's 3 stone lost in just 5 weeks. I'm absolutely delighted with this diet and how it works. Just to let you all know that if you stick to it, you can and will lose the weight! By no means am I finished yet, I still have a long way to go but I want to share my journey with the rest of you so we can motivate eachother and some of the stories I've read on here have been inspirational, I hope you're all doing well!

Hi James!

Your weight loss is amazing! This post is exactly what I needed. I'm around 8 days into this and I'm beginning to feel hungry! I'm not craving a certain thing, just anything edible ?? it's so bad!!!
How much weight are you hoping to lose? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are really in the zone mentally and I am delighted everthing is going so well for you...I just need to get back there.

Like you I too am feeling so much better in myself having lost almost 2 stone on Lipotrim and loving the smaller clothes...

Have you had to buy new clothes as yet?

You will get back there, you just have to think of the end results, time and time again I've thought about going on a diet or getting fitter and I didn't, then 3 or 4 months pass and I think to myself wow if I had started 4 months ago when I wanted to, imagine how much better I'd be feeling now, you know? That's my mentality. It's about where I want to be, not where I am or how I'm getting there.

Hi James!

Your weight loss is amazing! This post is exactly what I needed. I'm around 8 days into this and I'm beginning to feel hungry! I'm not craving a certain thing, just anything edible ?? it's so bad!!!
How much weight are you hoping to lose? Xx

That is exactly how I was feeling during the first week or so, I had cravings but for nothing in particular. It does pass let me tell you. The last few weeks have been so easy, the cravings have gone and I can see the weight flying off. I'm hoping to lose around 7 stone in total, so 4 more to go!

That is exactly how I was feeling during the first week or so, I had cravings but for nothing in particular. It does pass let me tell you. The last few weeks have been so easy, the cravings have gone and I can see the weight flying off. I'm hoping to lose around 7 stone in total, so 4 more to go!

Yeah hopefully he cravings will pass in the next few days or so!
You will get there James! You've done so well so far, good luck. Keep us up to date with your progress!!! X

Yeah hopefully he cravings will pass in the next few days or so!
You will get there James! You've done so well so far, good luck. Keep us up to date with your progress!!! X

I definitely will! I'm determined! My weigh day is this coming Monday so I'll be sure to post my results good or bad!

I definitely will! I'm determined! My weigh day is this coming Monday so I'll be sure to post my results good or bad!

How did your weigh in go James?
I just came back from mine and have lost a great 9lbs!!! Roll on week 2! ??

Back