Define 100%...

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
I was just wondering how all of you define 100%? I know I feel I am 100% as everything I eat is a bar, shake, meal or soup from S+S. Is it still 100% if you have the veg allowance, or not? What about drinks?

I'm not thinking deep or meaningful, just a meandering thought I had.

It's 100% as per the forum sub section blurb at the top so that includes the veg / protein, plus any advice S&S give out. The Cambridge 100% forum is similar in that it defines 100% as any the Cambridge plans that include SS+, 810 etc., not just Sole Source, and thus will include allowed food talk too.

As for S&S drinks the official advice is:

Can I drink low calorie, diet drinks, coffee, tea or alcohol?

"There are no low calorie drinks allowed on the programme, it is possible to whiten tea and coffee using small amounts of vanilla flavoured powder from the daily quota. Leaf herb teas (mint, nettle, etc) can add variety, but avoid fruit and flower teas as they contain carbohydrate which can cause fluid retention and induce a plateau in some dieters. Those who cannot live without tea and coffee with milk can still lose weight with the other programmes available from VLCD. You cannot drink alcohol as it contains seven calories per gram and is of no other significant nutritional value. Consumption of large quantities of coffee is not recommended. If you feel you must drink them, the decaffeinated forms are preferred. Caffeine acts as a stimulant to the body systems and sometimes provides an irritant effect. Herbal teas offer a pleasant alternative."

So no other drinks are officially allowed on S&S 100% other than what's in the advice above so I assume should not be discussed here.

Great clarification BG. I'm 100% but I don't only shop from Slim & Save...shhhhhh!!!! This is still my fav part of Minimins and I believe the contents of the sachets are closely related!

This is an interesting thread! I was a little confused so good to have clarification!

Hi all, I emailed rob at s&s and he said u can havd low cal drinks as long as u have coke zero or dr pepper zero and some if the shops own brands as long as no citric acid, and u are allowed s little skimmed milk so I have that in tea and coffee, I'm hoping I'm being 100% by having these as was told I could.

I state I am 100% when I follow the plan exacly as slim & save state. Whether that is 4 packs a day or 3 with protein. As long as you are doing exactly as they state on the instructions, in my opinion you are 100%

Back