😀My calorie counting journey 😀

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Hi I’m laura ,

Iv been on here for many years and I always did slimming world. 13 weeks ago I changed to slim fast which I did for a week then moved onto calorie counting.

In 13 weeks Iv lost 26 1/4 pounds which I’m really pleased with . This works out at 2lbs a week which is fab.

1300 calories is what I eat in a day. I decide what’s for tea then divide the remaining amount throughout the day.

Saturdays are my treat day I have what I want for tea and I have wine . Also in the day If I want choc I will have it . I’d say by tea time I normally have had my cals for day then I have wine and a takeaway .

My goals are to loose 1/2 a stone every month . I have a hol end of May and end of July, by end of July I want to have lost 3 stone in total. Meaning I have 1 stone 1 3/4 to go

Please feel free to follow my journey together we can all do this .

ITS NOT WHAT YOU EAT , ITS THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE.

KNOW YOUR PORTIONS 😀

Yay welcome to calorie counting side haha, we will finally see our targets and be able to continue on this plan with no such maintenance plan separate to this as this is already a way of life, in time, once been doing calorie counting for a while, you'll just know your portion sizes won't you, so probably wouldn't really need to weigh things, but in the beginning at least, wise to weigh things, just so you get a good even loss every week eh! I think you'll get to target real soon the rate you are going! That's not much to go really is it.

Ye I can pretty much guess the amounts like when weighing out mash I always do it and it’s like 96 g and I have 100. I like to weigh tho just for peace of mind so I know 100% Iv completed a day . I think oviously once lost the amount you won’t to like u say it will come natural to put less on your plate . Let’s face it fill up on veg and ur laughing really

Thursday

Weighed again lost another 3/4 I now have 2 1/4 to go goin to be tight deffo won’t see a loss this week which I’m gutted about but surpose least i would of hopefully lost the 4lb gain .

Not sure what doing today yet goin to stick below 1000 cals if I can.My gum really sore at back so should be easy . Last night I was starving and came bed lol so hopefully I’m passed the give me food now stage lol

Totally agree, keep going hun, you said you might lay off the wine this week, so do try really really hard and you'll get a nice loss next week and enjoy your evening with hubby! You are my motivator and I hope that now that I'm back on plan, I can encourage you too!!! I guess if you cut out a couple snacks, 1000 cal is fairly easy, I'm really enjoying my snacks though, they are keeping me going but I guess it's because I've just started.

You're shifting it well, so I'm sure you'll be fine.
If you do not see a loss on Saturday, don't be too disheartened because you've seen a loss every week since you started and that's fab :)

My aim is a sts haha that way it isn’t not a gain lol. Tryin not to think negative and won’t get me anywhere will it. I had a good weekend I over ate and this is what happenes. Il be happy if I manage to shift the 4lb

My aim is a sts haha that way it isn’t not a gain lol. Tryin not to think negative and won’t get me anywhere will it. I had a good weekend I over ate and this is what happenes. Il be happy if I manage to shift the 4lb

You had a great weekend, you've done so well shifting it so a sts will be fab :)

Totally agree, keep going hun, you said you might lay off the wine this week, so do try really really hard and you'll get a nice loss next week and enjoy your evening with hubby! You are my motivator and I hope that now that I'm back on plan, I can encourage you too!!! I guess if you cut out a couple snacks, 1000 cal is fairly easy, I'm really enjoying my snacks though, they are keeping me going but I guess it's because I've just started.

Thanks Hun, today Iv been good had a jacket with chilli and cheese there was a lot of cheese even tho I asked for a small amount and was a big jacket so I won’t have anythin else now. Stuffed to be fair so il fine

I haven't had a yummy jacket for ages, I quite like cottage cheese if I'm having one or just cheddar and baked beans, never had it with chilli, perhaps I will if out one day lol. Chilli isn't actually a food I've ever cooked, although I do add it to pasta sauce if not having mince, I don't if we are as I like worstershire sauce lol.

Yeah I quite like it but never had an amazing one, had it at the brewers fayre (that place!) and its like its been reheated along with the nachos that come with it, all bunged in the microwave, after the rubbish carvery I now believe that what they do with all their food, they've sent me a £10 give code, not a voucher but a code that mentioned customer relations on the email, I mean, blinking rubbish and I would of thought a free meal would be deserved, can't see myself returning there now, I'd rather go to toby for the carverys in future or a nice pub or wether spoons.

God 10 quid that’s rubbish what did ur meal come to? Like you say would think at least another meal. We had a issue with them once put Olivia pudding right in front when she was about 2. It was the choc pizza don’t know if still do it before I had time to move it she put her fingers in it and screamed. Burnt all her fingers bless her I knew straight away what had don’t had to rush her toilet to run under Tap. I went mad sayin if it’s hot u don’t put in front of a child should of passed it me. I also said it shouldn’t be that hot it had basically been in microwave. You know how hot custard gets if in for to long was the same . I dread to think if had put it in her mouth. She replied with it does say it’s hot in menu I went no it states warm choc pizza. I was fuming they sent me a £50 voucher

Oh my god that's terrible, it's like hot drinks, my goodness was mine and shayne's hot chocolate at Costa piping hot, you wanna be able to drink straight away not wait half hour, so dangerous too. I think they can keep their £10, I don't plan using it, the staff so young, no experience or common sense, probably on minimum wage, dreadful.

I went to a different one in a different area wasn’t goin in there again . Ye I like to drink straight away always the the one sat there waitin for it to cool. Brewers fair is the same chain As beefeater as I got asked where I wanted vouchers for

Friday

Another pound gone 😀still got 1 and 1/4 tho to be back where I was last week . One thing that has been good I am completly not interested in naughty stuff untill I have lost this gain. Feeling good today as I’m 3lb off my 2 stone which I really need to hurry and get.

Iv had to change my mini goals abit as not even at 2 stone yet plan was to get 2 1/2 by end of May lol. My main goal tho was 3 for end of July and I’m gettin that so that’s all that matters

End of May - loose 2 stone 4 pounds

End of July - total loss be 3 stone

Oviously i will have a gain end of May while away but my my focus is 3 stone

Today’s food

Goin out for walk and soft play goin take food il take crackers super low. Then tonigjt goin have jacket with cheese il work out the cals later but will be a low day

Back