£40 Argos vouchers...

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I got these of work for my birthday but I've no idea what to buy....

Any ideas? I might end up spending them on the kids...

My hubby got me a nice purple watch from Argos recently - was about £20 I think, it's nice for 'everyday' use.
If u have a Wii u could get a game?
Photo frames for the new you pictures?
I must admit I love looking through Argos but don't often buy much - I think next on my list are some large pasta dishes :)
Not the best suggestions - sorry! X

Cai said:
My hubby got me a nice purple watch from Argos recently - was about £20 I think, it's nice for 'everyday' use.
If u have a Wii u could get a game?
Photo frames for the new you pictures?
I must admit I love looking through Argos but don't often buy much - I think next on my list are some large pasta dishes :)
Not the best suggestions - sorry! X

Thanks, I just don't know what I want lol I was thinking a George foreman grill, how sad am I? Xx

Not at all sad, and dont be spending them on the kids, buy yourself something nice! You deserve a treat. If that treat happens to be so good he put his name on it, why wouldnt you? Enjoy browsing the laminated book of dreams till you find what you want.

I agree with Gill, spend the money on yourself Karen.

There has to be something in the Argos catalogue that you would be like.

How about a really nice piece of costume jewellery ?? Failing that go for you George Foreman grill if that is what you want. I would not mind one myself.

hugs xxxxx

Thanks, I just don't know what I want lol I was thinking a George foreman grill, how sad am I? Xx

Not sad at all if it makes you happy but definately spend the money on yourself, you need a treat - your a good mum, you derserve it. Oh, and happy brithday by the way you dark horse :)

I would personally go with the idea of what that person said further down about photo frame but get biggish plain one and do a collage of photos - it make you feel wonderful putting together and happy memories on your wall

dirtydancing said:
i agree with others spend them on yourself. How about a steamer or fitness stuff.

I've got a steamer, maybe fitness stuff I'll have a look Xx

I love my thingy for toning bingo wings and stomach and arms etc. can't think of name

Attachments

• image-108386672.jpg
    image-108386672.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 50
George foreman sounds like a good idea if its what you want, I asked my mum for one this year for Christmas and they're great!

Def don't spend it on the kids though, treat yourself to something

I'd go with a George Foreman as well, I used to have a cheapo one and it was alright but when I got a proper George Foreman it was like a dream come true, sadly I lost it in a move but I'd get another in a heartbeat!

The best thing I've bought recently is a food processor. So much easier to make recipes from scratch..things like chicken burgers etc cos i can mince chicken breasts in it. Mine was approx £45 in argos (kenwood make) was half price and I think the sale is still on.

welshshopoholic said:
The best thing I've bought recently is a food processor. So much easier to make recipes from scratch..things like chicken burgers etc cos i can mince chicken breasts in it. Mine was approx £45 in argos (kenwood make) was half price and I think the sale is still on.

I had mine a year before SW, I only used it to grate Sons cheese! Now it's been out nearly every day in my year of SW I couldn't be without it ;)

Attachments

• image-3198578591.jpg
    image-3198578591.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 33
Back