♥♥ Just so you know who i am :) **WAVES** ♥♥

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by amethyst, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    he he

I am Donna, i am 27 years old, from pembrokeshrie in wales, (moving to leicester) and i have battled with my weight since being a baby, i was a chubby baby didnt start walking till i was 4 YES 4 !!!! i was sooooooooooo lazy..

wasnt a really chubby kid, was average, when i was in the 3rd year of big school is when i was 13 stone :(

when i left i was 12 stone, then when i had my first baby 9 years ago i started comfort eating (due to depression) and went to 18 half stone :( (low carbing)

Lost alot of weight got my act together, met a lovely guy (sometimes) 4 years ago, and went to college lost 4 stone, and got pregnant :eek: went back upto 18 half stone.

Tryed slimming world, weight watchers and cutting down none worked, think its cus i have a problem with food, when i start eating there is no stopping me! I think i am a carb addict, then i get all fussy inside and feel like utter poo!

I seen an old friend last year she lost loads of weight, she worked in the chemist and did lipotrim, so i started lipotrim i only stuck at it for a week, think i lost about 8 pounds, but foudn the flavouring's vile :(

Then i came across cambridge diet, think it was this forum, i am sure i was a member of the lt forum can not rememeber my name. lol

I started cd november last year, and have been on it on and off (more off) since..

I realy enjoy the flavours, and the self control, not having to think about food all the time.

giving it my all now, should be mantaining by now, but had so many slip up's... but this time in 2 mnths (a stone a mnth) i should be at my goal.. I will look into it when i am there about going down a bit more..

At 5 foot 7 i should be between 9 - 11 stone.. I have set my goal for 11 stone, but i think i would love to be 10 stone, so my body can get into smaller sized clothes... we will see :D

thats me :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    That's a rather late introduction! Nice to 'meet' you anyway! x

4. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    i'd say welcome... but it seems you've been here for a while!!!
    good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey in any case!

~Silence~

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    he he i know :)

I am sooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wish you both good luck on your journey too :)

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    It's lovely to hear all about you

Irene xx

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yes that is true Irene, although I have seen you around the forum this is the first time I have seen YOU!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.