♥ Fairycakes SW diary - Ready for my wedding :) ♥

Hello everyone :wave_cry:

After a couple of attempts at WW I have finally admitted defeat, I cant go to bed at 6pm everyday hungry! :) Slimming world confoozes me but after having a peek around these forums you've all inspired me to have a go :D

I won't be going to classes :( I'm just relying on help from the internet, friends etc, I would love to but at the moment all my spare pennies are going on my wedding in December (hence the reason I need to get skinny!!)

I'm starting tomorrow, shopping tonight! Eeek, I have tried to prepare a plan of what I'm going to eat.. this has taken me over a week and I'm only on Tuesday! There is so much to eat its unbelieveable :).

If anyone is reading this .. I have a little query I'm hoping you can help me with..:ashamed0005: I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to cooking, a few recipes I want to make have Bovril init.. !?!?!? I have never seen Bovril.. I dont know how to use Bovril.. :cry: I need help! I've just had a look on mysupermarket to have a look at pictures of what I need to buy but there a few different ones I could buy.. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, I dont want to get the wrong thing and end up synning! x

xx

Hi Fairycake,
Good luck in starting tomorrow, Ive never eaten Bovril or cooked with it either, but I noticed it today in Asda when I was buying my salad dressing. It was in the same aisle near the gravey and oxo cubes. Its a round jar with a red lid. Hope this helps x

Red Day

Soooo it's my first day :) Went shopping last night and I must say I was releived to not be buying lots of WW meals and I was able to buy NORMAL food :) :) lots n lots of it!

So today has gone like this (I was at work early and then on a training course so wasnt able to be very inventive with breaky and lunch :blahblah: !!)

Breakfast: Mullerlight, clementine, alpen light bar and a coffee (0.5 syns for milk)

Lunch: Prawn salad, lots of beetroot, onion, cuc etc & my other Alpen Light Bar

Tea: Hunters chicken (chicken, two slices of bacon (fat cut off) & 28g cheddar & BBQ sauce (0.5 syns) , 227g Baking potato & salad

Healthy Extras

A: 28g Cheddar
B: 227g baking potato
B: 2 Alpen light bars

Syns

Quavers - 5
2 x Cup of teas - 1 syn (milk)
BBQ sauce - 2syns - i want a bit crazy :D i was looking to boost my syns neway ;) x

Wish I had time to make my 0 syn BBQ sauce but I just havent today :(

Like I've said in my previous post I'm not going to any classes due to funds ( :love047:)so any help and advice or if you can see anything I'm doing wrong I would be really grateful if you could let me know :D xx

Last edited:
Green Day

Soooo.. second day in, still not feeling like I'm on a diet, really hope I lose because I could get used to this :)

Breakfast - Mullerlight, clementine, alpen light bar

Lunch: Lowfat supernoodles and jacket potato, my alpen light bar

Snack: Grapes, Other alpen light bar

Tea: Slimming world chips, eggs, tinned spaghetti and 85g bacon

Healthy Extra's

A: Milk for my cup of teas :)
B: 85g Bacon
B: 2 Alpen light bars

Syns

Quavers (5)

Need to find a way of squeezing some more syns in, im just so full! :jelous: xxx

Extra Easy

:D Another great day, I swear I'm doing something wrong or this 'diet' is to good to be true :)

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, fruit and a mullerlight

Dinner: Jacket potato, tuna, beans and salad

Tea: Spag Bol - lots of spaghetti, extra lean mince, passata, garlic and some mixed herbs, lots of onions and mushrooms - yum yum :) :)

Snacks: Curly wurly (6 syns)

Healthy extras

A: Milk
B: Weetabix

Yesterday - Red day

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix(heb) milk (hea - rest used for my cup of teas), and fruit

Lunch: Left over bolognaise (no spaghetti) some salad

Tea: Chicken wrapped in bacon, garlic roasted new potatos (heb), lots of veg, yorkshire pudding (3syns), gravy (3syns)

Snacks: Banana & curly wurly (6syns)

Woops, havent updated this in a few days! Weighed today and I had lost 6lbs :) :) yay! i cant believe it works, its amazing, i've got 6weeks ish until my dress is here, going to work my bum off to get off a stone - hopefully shouldnt be too hard :) :) will update with my food from today later ♥ xx

Hi Fairycake, Thats a great loss!
My mum uses bovril alot for cooking it adds flavour in gravey and sauces. You can normally get bovril beef and bovril chicken flavours. All Bovril is free, so you cant really go wrong!
Good Luck x

:) Thanks LornaGrace, this week will be the week I try Bovril :D

Yesterday - Green Day

Breakfast - Banana, Alpen Light Bar, Coffee :)

Lunch - Supernoodles, cucumber sticks, Alpen light bar

Tea: Dietcoke chicken w/ mushrooms and onions, rice and sw chips

Healthy Extra's

A - Milk
B - Chicken
B - Alpen light bar x 2

Syns

Curly Wurly (6)

Back