🎁 MiniMins Christmas Challenge 2020 🎁

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
1598019552932.gif

A big warm welcome to everyone who would like to take part in this year’s MiniMins Christmas Challenge.

This Challenge is open to all diets regardless of what diet you are doing or the weight you want to lose, whether it’s a little or a lot, we are here to help where we can with friendly support and encouragement.

The aim of this thread is to give you a place between now and Christmas where you can come to and share in your achievements...we know, some weeks Non Scale Victories need to be celebrated just as much as weight loss and we want to hear all about them, as we consider them very important.

We also want to hear about your mini goals you have set yourself and your non food treats you have as your reward.

From today Friday 21st of August, it is exactly 18 weeks to Christmas day, so now is the time to take action.

Just add your name below and post how many pounds you wish to lose...:scale:

Best present is our health...begin now and you can unwrap yourself in time for Christmas

1/2lb a week = 9lb = First half stone and well on your way to a stone off:woohoo:

1lb a week = 18lb = 1st 4lb :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

1.5lb a week = 27lb = 1st 13lb :greenapple:

2lb a week = 36lb = 2st 8lb :wee:

2.5lb a week = 45lb = 3st 3lb :thankyouthankyou:

3lb a week = 54lb = 3st 12lb🎁

I’m definitely in. I’m trying to lose 6 stone in 2020. I have lost 3st11.5lbs so far, so I would like to lose the remaining 2st2.5lbs by Christmas. I’ll round that up to the next pound, which makes my target 31lbs. I weigh in on a Monday, so I’ll update then. For a non-scale goal I would love a new dress I can wear at Christmas and New Year and feel really good wearing it.

Mini - 0lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Miss Scarlett Blue - 0/31lbs

Last edited:
I’m in! I think I’ll go for 45lb. Starting weight is 19st3lb and I also weigh in on a Monday so I’ll update then. If I reach that I’ll be down to 16st and I’ll have lost over 10st😃 No plans for any treats as it doesn’t seem worth it when I’m in bed most of the time, maybe some new pjs and slippers lol x

Mini - 0lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Charlotte_k - 0lbs/45lbs

SW 183.6 lbs CW 183.6 GW 165.6 lbs
Welcome aboard Lisa:classic_smile:👋

I’m definitely in. I’m trying to lose 6 stone in 2020. I have lost 3st11.5lbs so far, so I would like to lose the remaining 2st2.5lbs by Christmas. I’ll round that up to the next pound, which makes my target 31lbs. I weigh in on a Monday, so I’ll update then. For a non-scale goal I would love a new dress I can wear at Christmas and New Year and feel really good wearing it.

Mini - 0lbs/36lbs

Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Welcome Miss Scarlett Blue and thank you for updating the thread...my weigh in day is also Monday:classic_smile:

You have had brilliant weight loss and with your determination I can see you reaching your Christmas goal and wearing that new Christmas dress....Have you started window shopping yet?

I’m in! I think I’ll go for 45lb. Starting weight is 19st3lb and I also weigh in on a Monday so I’ll update then. If I reach that I’ll be down to 16st and I’ll have lost over 10st😃 No plans for any treats as it doesn’t seem worth it when I’m in bed most of the time, maybe some new pjs and slippers lol x

Mini - 0lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Charlotte_k - 0lbs/45lbs
Welcome Charlotte and well done on achieving 106lbs...you are inspirational the way you have kept going and like Miss Scarlet Blue I can see you at goal at Christmas.

New pjs and slippers for Christmas are always welcome👍

This sounds exciting! I'd love to join this Christmas challenge. I have just started the Cambridge diet 2 weeks ago so I think that I give myself an ambitious target of 3lb a week.

Welcome Katherine 12, on a vlcd like Cambridge you have a very good chance of achieving your goal in time for Christmas, if not before:classic_smile:

I am on Slimming World and would love to lose 25lbs for Xmas to get down to 10 stone.

Mini - 0lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Charlotte_k - 0lbs/45lbs
Katherine12 0lbs/54lbs
Ana G - 0lbs/36lbs
Ravenous - 0lbs/10lbs
Diane1966 - 0lbs/27lbs
Thistimeiwillgetthere - 0lbs/45lbs
Susienoz - 0lbs/25lbs

Mini - 0lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Charlotte_k - 0lbs/45lbs
Katherine12 0lbs/54lbs
Ana G - 0lbs/36lbs
Welcome AnaG 👋

Good to have you with us😊

I weigh on Thursdsy.
My non-scale goal is to wear a fitted dress that doesn't show my lumps & bumps.
Welcome Ravenous👋

Congratulations on your brilliant weight loss of over five stone and inspirational SW food diary👏

Wonderful goal of a fitted dress that shows no lumps & bumps. I would expect over the next few weeks you will probably notice your body toning up and dropping a dress size or even two...I think it is very true that your body takes two months to tone up for each stone you lose...

I’ve lost nearly two stone from my heaviest weight so i'll pledge to lose another 27lb so a nice steady 1.5lb a week. I will be following the SW plan.

Welcome Diane👋

Well done on your weight loss and having the first half of your diet journey done and dusted and good luck with SW and the next 27lbs👍

QUOTE="Thistimeiwillgetthere, post: 8068903, member: 158004"]
[/QUOTE]

Welcome Thistimeiwillgetthere👋

I love your user name😊

I am on Slimming World and would love to lose 25lbs for Xmas to get down to 10 stone.
Susienoz - 0lbs/25lbs

Welcome susienoz👋
You are starting at the right time now to make your goal weight a reality in time for Christmas 🎄 😊

Mini - 0lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Charlotte_k - 0lbs/45lbs
Katherine12 0lbs/54lbs
Ana G - 0lbs/36lbs
Ravenous - 0lbs/10lbs
Diane1966 - 0lbs/27lbs
Susienoz - 0lbs/25lbs
Dolly Rocker 0lbs/37lbs

Count me in!! Love a Christmas challenge.

Can't wait for us all to be celebrating these losses each week.

Welcome Ravenous👋

Congratulations on your brilliant weight loss of over five stone and inspirational SW food diary👏

Wonderful goal of a fitted dress that shows no lumps & bumps. I would expect over the next few weeks you will probably notice your body toning up and dropping a dress size or even two...I think it is very true that your body takes two months to tone up for each stone you lose...
Thank you Mini. You are always so kind.

Many thanks Mini for organising the Challenge!
I weigh in on a Monday and would like to lose 2lbs weekly.

Best of luck to everybody that we hit our targets🤞in time for Christmas 2020🎄.

Mini - 0lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Charlotte_k - 0lbs/45lbs
Katherine12 0lbs/54lbs
Ana G - 0lbs/36lbs
Ravenous - 0lbs/10lbs
Diane1966 - 0lbs/27lbs
Susienoz - 0lbs/25lbs
Dolly Rocker 0lbs/37lbs
Behappy - 0lbs/36lbs