• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

0pt soup - How do you make yours?

I've noticed that quite a few of us are eating a lot of 0pt soup, so I just though it would be interesting to find out what people use to make theirs?

I just made the nicest one I've ever made! It was absolutely gorgeous!! OH won't usually even taste it when I make it (I don't think he's keen on the idea of homemade soup - I can see why, because I used to be the same - blended vegetables, eww, lol), he just had a mouthful of the one I made today and even he said it was "bloody lovely!" :D

Anyway, enough of my boasting about my beautiful soup :p

I made a big container of it (will do about 4 big bowl fulls) using 2 veg stock cubes, 5 carrots, 5 small red onions, half a butternut squash and LOADS of black pepper.

Yum yum yum yum yum!! Think I'll have some more later (I'm a bit stuffed after the big bowl I've just eaten, otherwise I'd be having some more now, heehee).

So, come on people, share your secrets....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Redpam

Living the Life
I make it for my Mother.

1 can tomatoes
1 large onion
2/3 carrots large
1/2 courgettes
1 vegetable stock cube.
Enough water to cover sat and pepper
Simmer until soft then blend. delish.

This makes a large saucepanful.

If I have not got courgettes I use swede.

I love 0points soup!

I use:-

garlic
carrots
onions
mushrooms
brocolli
cauliflower
carton of tomato passata
2 veg stock cubes.

When its cooked I split it and blend half then put the blended half back in the chunky bit.

Delicious!

xx

pandora

finding my way again !
i buy a veg pack (some supermarkets call it winter warmer pack) & boil it all with a tin of chopped tomatoes, thats yummy, or i get the medeteranean vegetables from iceland & boil with a tin of tomatoes.

I fry lots of onions, carrots & celery in o point spray oil.
Add lots of water and 2 knorr chicken stock cubes (if you have not tried these, then you must, they are THE FUTURE!)
Cook until veg is all soft
Blitz and add lots of white pepper
Divine

A variation would be to add tinned tomatoes and coriander.