0pt soup - How do you make yours?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I've noticed that quite a few of us are eating a lot of 0pt soup, so I just though it would be interesting to find out what people use to make theirs?

I just made the nicest one I've ever made! It was absolutely gorgeous!! OH won't usually even taste it when I make it (I don't think he's keen on the idea of homemade soup - I can see why, because I used to be the same - blended vegetables, eww, lol), he just had a mouthful of the one I made today and even he said it was "bloody lovely!" :D

Anyway, enough of my boasting about my beautiful soup :p

I made a big container of it (will do about 4 big bowl fulls) using 2 veg stock cubes, 5 carrots, 5 small red onions, half a butternut squash and LOADS of black pepper.

Yum yum yum yum yum!! Think I'll have some more later (I'm a bit stuffed after the big bowl I've just eaten, otherwise I'd be having some more now, heehee).

So, come on people, share your secrets....
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I make it for my Mother.

1 can tomatoes
    1 large onion
    2/3 carrots large
    1/2 courgettes
    1 vegetable stock cube.
    Enough water to cover sat and pepper
    Simmer until soft then blend. delish.

This makes a large saucepanful.

If I have not got courgettes I use swede.
  4. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I love 0points soup!

I use:-

carton of tomato passata
    2 veg stock cubes.

When its cooked I split it and blend half then put the blended half back in the chunky bit.

5. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    i buy a veg pack (some supermarkets call it winter warmer pack) & boil it all with a tin of chopped tomatoes, thats yummy, or i get the medeteranean vegetables from iceland & boil with a tin of tomatoes.
  6. mrs-p

mrs-p Member

I fry lots of onions, carrots & celery in o point spray oil.
    Add lots of water and 2 knorr chicken stock cubes (if you have not tried these, then you must, they are THE FUTURE!)
    Cook until veg is all soft
    Blitz and add lots of white pepper

A variation would be to add tinned tomatoes and coriander.
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

thanks for posting them ,sounds really tastyxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.