1 1/2 stone down, 8stone 7lbs to loose!

Trying trying trying !and going to keep trying!

If anyone has any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I'm doing weight watchers, it seems to be working this time. I've literally tried everything so this is my last chance just need inspiring on different things to eat otherwise I end up eating the same x

WOW your doing fabulous!!!

Thank you, I'm really pleased with my progress so far. I've picked up so many tips from this forum, both the WeMITTS section and the Slimming World bit. It's really helped me. I feel less alone.

Glad to hear WW is working well for you. I think two thirds of the battle is finding the eating plan that suits your lifestyle.

Yes defiantly !! Think it will really help with this site too because I'm not going to class just doing the online membership (hate classes...and the pressure!)

Good luck...your doing fantastic ! Xx

Thanks Becka.

I'm doing Slimming World online, I couldn't bear the thought of going to a class either. Well actually I'm not even doing it online anymore, I joined for 3 months to get the hang of it but I'm going it alone now. Apart from the support of the lovely minimins of course.

That's what I'm thinking of doing!! When the 3 months is up just try and do it with the support of minimins...how you finding it doing it like that ? I really don't like classes...especially if you've stayed the same one week but get grilled and shamed for not loosing anything like its a bad thing xx

I'm fine doing it on my own. I don't like a lot of fuss so the thought of going to a class fills me with dread. I did ponder keeping my online membership going, but really I'd only use it to check syn values occasionally so it really wasn't worth the expense once I'd got the hang of it. I can always ask on the SW board if I need help with anything. I'm sure you'll be able to do the same once you've got the hang of WW. How long is your membership valid for?

That's exactly how I feel about going to a class! It's valid for 3 months (till middle of Jan) and was £29.70 for 3 months saves so much money as well just doing the online membership xx

I disliked the classes of WW when I had a course from the GP for 12 weeks. I didn't find them useful aside from the weekly weigh in as everyone knew each other so nattered on and on and on and got leery in the class and it wasn't a welcoming place. I couldn't go to the other (nearer) meeting place as I used to work for the place where it's held and I wouldn't want to get that 'involved' again as they'd want me to come and volunteer for them (my contract finished and they wanted me to stay on and volunteer - never mind about having to find a job to pay the bills! and got quite shitty when I didn't). The leader was always mardy at me too because she had assigned me a lot of points for the weight I was then (around 27st) and I just couldn't eat as much as it took!

Welcome love! I'm so glad you've done so well before hand, the start is always the hardest so you're rocking it! Well done love xx

That's just like ours where I live, and there's a few around here but all the same leader and I just hated it when you stay the same one week and it gets frowned upon when it's great because it's better than putting on!
Thank you :) got my cousins wedding next November so want to try and loose as much as I can!
(This place is so much better for support than a group!) xx

And we're always around when you need us the most :) That's what I love about this place :) Hope you're ok hun x

I'm good, how are you doing with it? Weigh day today and lost another 3lbs whoop! 3lbs to go now to my Xmas goal of 2stone.....hoping to smash it and loose more keeping fingers (and toes) crossed xx

becka well done on the 3lb loss thats amazing love x x x x

Well done on the 3lbs loss and being soooooooo close to your Christmas goal hun xxx

Back