1/2 blimmin lb!

Slimzoe

That's all I lost week 1, I kept my diary I excercised lots (40 miles cycling across the week) I did make the mistake of saving my syns which I now know I'm not supposed to do but it was my birthday lol. So onward and upward to week 2. Here's hoping for a bit more!

Did u have yor 3rd super free each meal and drink plenty?? Your body can store water post exersize and alot of the first week loss is water x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you normally do as much excercise cos you might be getting more muscle so could be losing inches rather than weight??

Dxxx

Thanks all, the excercise isn't new as such but the distance has increased. I made sure I had 1/3 sf in every meal and only snacked on sf between meals. I drink she'd loads. An thinking the saving syns was my down fall didn't realise it was a no no!

I have saved my syns before and still lost. I would make sure that although saving them I still didn't exceed the recommended amount. I was told that you could save your syns if there was an occasion coming up.

Saving syns will not affect some people's losses but will dramatically hinder others. If you try it and it doesn't work you have got your answer! Try again with just the 5-15syns per day and see how you get on x

I would give it a few weeks before you change to red or green give your body a chance ..... Also weigh out half a lb of water into an empty bottle you will prob be surprised how much it weighs .... And those half lb really add up 1/2 a week is 26 lb a yr that's 1 st 12lb that's almost 2 stone

cat yoyo greaves said:
I would give it a few weeks before you change to red or green give your body a chance ..... Also weigh out half a lb of water into an empty bottle you will prob be surprised how much it weighs .... And those half lb really add up 1/2 a week is 26 lb a yr that's 1 st 12lb that's almost 2 stone

And just so you know 1st 12lb is what my 2 yr old weighs n he's bloody heavy

I appreciated reading these comments as I have just STS after an positively angelic week when I didn't cheat at all, not even once! Very frustrating:mad:

Back