1/2 stone newbie frustration!! Please help!

Robynl

Hi im a recent s/w joiner! Tonight was my 4th weigh in and im feeling pretty rubbish! My 1st week -1 1/2 2nd -4 1/2 3rd +1 1/2!!!! and tonight MAINTAINED!!! Grrrr! I've been following the plan to the letter! I'm only 25 with appx 4 stone to lose this week i did 7 gym classes and only used 21 1/2 syns for the WHOLE week! Eveything else was free/super free and i ache from head to toe! My shape seems to have changed and i can get into a size smaller already after only losing 4 1/2 lb but im so fed up! Please help! What is going on!?!

you only used 21 syns all week? Im thinking maybe your not eating enough? You should have your syns, eating too little will think your body is in starvation mode and you wont lose weight, or if you do it may only be very little. Im on my second week and I have lost 10lbs so far and I make sure I eat all my 10 syns a day. What sort of things are you eating, are you able to post it so we can see and maybe help you more??

I have measured skimmed milk for my a all bran for my b choice then typical day would be allbran strawberries blueberries with muller light then banana lunch cooked chicken pieces with couscous and piece of fruit then tea usually have a s/w recipe curry with rice or something from the extra easy recipe book. I feel like I'm eating loads so not sure what to use my syns on! I know if I start having chocolate I'll just want to eat loads so I'd rather not have any!!! I'm exercising most days too! What am i doing wrong!?! Thanks for replying x

When is your weigh in day? Maybe wait until then and see if you have lost/gained and how much. Also worth having a talk with your leader. Are you writing everything down? Make sure you show them too her and maybe she could help you more. Regarding syns, I think its important that you use them, you can have something you fancy like chocolate, but dont feel like you want to keep eating it and eat a whole bar, your syns are there to be used for extra things you like. If you dont want chocolate then have a look in the back of you food optimising book and see what else you fancy? It could also be where you are exercising everyday at the gym the build up of muscle, so where its not showing on the scale its showing in your dress size as you said. Maybe worth keeping track of inches you have lost from your waist, arms, hips and tops of your legs. I wouldnt worry too much, just wait until you see your leader and have a word. It looks as though you are eating plently though which is good, its not just the lbs its the inches that count too! :)

Thank you! I'll keep going and see how I go! My weigh in is on Tuesday's so fingers crossed for next week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes I find that I have a slow week in terms of weight loss and then I'm pleasantly surprised the next week, don't be disappointed :)

Yeyyy! 2 1/2 lb off and got my 1/2 stone! I used all my syns last week on wine and chocolate and I lost more weight than when I'd hardly used any syns! Got to love SW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back