Extra Easy 1/3 help

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
I know I have 1/3 for EE normally anyway

But do you have to have 1/3 if you have something like a mugshot?

I had a banana before hand so it was 1/3 iykwim BUT it struck me as odd, because I wouldnt normally eat a banana before it or after it or anything else on a green day a mugshot does me till tea

so that was 100 more kcal from a banana i didnt need

would it be okay in a case like that where the portion size is the same EE/green not to have that extra peice of fruit first

ive just learnt that the 1/3 isnt a rule its just a recommendation but if you notice that losses are slowing down then you know its because you are not eating enough superfree x

so I could still have an EE day including a mugshot without the 1/3 then

I only do maybe 4-5 EE days a month lol as im a green girl so its not likely to do too much but i didnt wanna do it and then find out i should of syns the mugshot iykwim

The one third is for meals not snacks but then I probably wouldn't choose a mugshot to have as a snack anyway because they are relatively high in calories.

Circes said:
The one third is for meals not snacks but then I probably wouldn't choose a mugshot to have as a snack anyway because they are relatively high in calories.

I don't think 250 cals is high? As that's roughly what they are...plus v filling x

**"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"**

For a snack it is though! Compared to say 80 calories for a banana or 100 for a mullerlight.

I wouldnt have a mugshot for a snack I like having one for my lunch they are filling enough I dont need anything else (though technically lol the sauce they are in is peppers, tomato and chillis and spices so maybe 1/3 of it ;) lol)

Back