Extra Easy 1/3 plate super free food ideas.

SSL555

So, I tend to do green days and substitute the meat for quorn options or use meat from my heb list. I like the idea of extra easy but I'm not a lover of salad so I seem to come a bit unstuck on the 1/3 plate sff food part, I seem to have mushrooms all the time which gets boring, does anyone have any Good tips and ideas for this, thanks.

I have all sorts. . It doesn't always sound like it goes but tastes good

These are my staples, have these with most meals

Superfree soup & 2 cut up oranges
Chopped up apple
Sautéed off peppers with spices/onions
Chopped cucumber & baby tomatoes

Now its winter I can see soup being the way I get my veggies in! Big bowl for lunch with extras and alongside dinner

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Try thinking about the vegetables first when you plan a meal. Instead of saying "what will go with my quorn", think "what will go with my vegetables?".

Keep that in mind when you go shopping. In many supermarkets, the vegetable section is the first thing you come to. Go there, and choose - there are dozens and dozens of different things to choose from. Be adventurous and try something new. And try different ways of cooking. Forget boiling, which apart from potatoes is a boring way to cook. Try roasting, steaming, stir-frying.

i find that tomato based stuff is good if you dont want salad. You can have chopped/ plum tomatoes or passata plus peppers, carrots, mushrooms, celery makes a man bolognaise add to pasta and meat if you want and you can easy get you 1/3 superfree

Some good advice here. If im having a baked potato for example I will have soup too or a few bits of fruit as I hate eating cold and warm things together eg baked potato and salad.

Back