Extra Easy 1/3 Superfree

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bimbie Finn, 6 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry if this has been asked before but do you have to have 1/3 superfree at every meal

Also what if i have syn free chips, peas and gravy on a ee day or can this not be done

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -Laura-

-Laura- Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.35%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For Extra Easy to work, I believe you really do need the 1/3 superfree at every meal. My C tells me that it's not essential and you should try, but not worry if it's not possible, but I would take that to be the exception rather than the rule.

Peas aren't superfree as they have to be synned on Red days, so unfortunately that meal wouldn't count as having 1/3 superfree in it.

4. Ygerna

Ygerna you lookin' at me?

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Occasionally, if you can't work 1/3 superfree onto your plate you can do it by eating superfree foods before/after, but, as a PP has said it should be the exception rather than the rule, you could swap the peas for mange tout, another free vegetable, or have a fruit salad for dessert. The important thing to remember is to adjust your portion sizes on your main plate to allow for this. You should make them slightly smaller, so that by eating your fruit salad you then become comfortably full.
    hope that makes sense, perhaps someone else can put into clearer words what I am trying to say...:eek:

5. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    My c said it's important to have it with every meal. That's what I do and it's working for me.

6. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    However, there are times when this is not always possible but you shouldn't be making a habit out of of not having 1/3 SF.

Hope this helps! :)

7. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW

Why though? If you can't fit it in with your meal then you could had fruit salad to follow?

8. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    People don't always want to do that and it's ok, although not on a regular basis.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.