• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1 and a half stone gone

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well done Jen thats fab news and great advice xx

Nice one Jen thats great, well done XXXX

jennyc

Silver Member
thanks guys..
im delighted.joinin salsa slims tomorow should be a laugh.have you guys heard of it,i wont know myself.salsa and skinny.haha

TracyJ

Gold Member
I would ove to do salsa!! Love dancing in any form to be fair. That will be great exercise xx

jennyc

Silver Member
yeah im really excited,i did it before such a laugh,u dont realise how tricky it is well,it is for me i aint got no rythme,at all.so i jump about like a baby elephant on speed,but its fun fun fun:)

no its salsa dips , shes going to cheat now xxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol Jen i want to go now! I decided pole dancing was what i would try lol xxx

yes and the poles still on offer xx

I accepted Gaz!! xx

jennyc

Silver Member
id love to do pole dancin but id never make it up the pole,ya see if we were allowed vodka or wine,well that would be a different story,it would be a case of wemon lock up your sons lol

Hahahaha! Closest ive got is dancing on the bar..had to be drunk of course and got free drinks all night lol xxx

jennyc

Silver Member
haha dancin on the bar isnt as much fun sobar,its when ya fall off it all goes pear shaped,lovin all the positive energy on here tonight:)
i hope theres lots of hot single latin men teachin me tommorow,otherwise ill be very disapointed.:cry:haha i wouldnt be laughin when they got me to get up on the scales:D

Hey if there are some hun give me a shout!!! No point in being negative hey hun xxxx

Not if im using Gazs pole!! Naughty! xx

Bet it really is gret for you ya know imagine the muscles! xx